Who's been more disappointing in the playoffs. Dak or Lamar? (SAS discussion)

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
You know what is funny if they both were free agents I bet more teams would want Dak over Lamar.
Lamar Jackson is younger than Prescott, has won an MVP, has rushed for multiple 1000 yard seasons as a QB, and has at least played in a conference title game.

I'd take that bet any day, because you are dreaming. There are exactly ZERO non-Cowboys franchises that would take Dak over Lamar just on upside still left in their careers alone.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Verge? No, sorry, he's already there. I mean, don't you listen to sports shows? They talk about it all the time.
He just played in a conference title game, something that Dak has never even come close to, and for which you think Harbaugh would make his team worse to trade for a guy who has done less than the QB he already has.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Lamar Jackson is younger than Prescott, has won an MVP, has rushed for multiple 1000 yard seasons as a QB, and has at least played in a conference title game.

I'd take that bet any day, because you are dreaming. There are exactly ZERO non-Cowboys franchises that would take Dak over Lamar just on upside still left in their careers alone.
Here comes Mr. Didactic

Lamar is also injured more. Once his running ability disappears, he might wash out faster. Arms don't get worse into someone's 30s. Without Lamars legs in his 30s, hes gonna have to improve greatly as a passer because hes lacking significant air yards to be in the GOAT conversation some people designate him to be in.

It's not a leap to suggest some teams might take a chance on Dak more. Altho it's hard to say we won't know until both test the market.

stiletto

Reaction score
Verge? No, sorry, he's already there. I mean, don't you listen to sports shows? They talk about it all the time.
Not really gonna argue there, 2-4, 27. Dak 2-5, 30. Lamar gets one more chance with me at least.. Have to give him Dak's measure but yeah. Similar for sure! Fail or get over the hump for Lamar for me at least with the next season.