Who's getting cut from the D-line?

cowboyec

Reaction score
10 make the roster.
6 de's.
4 dt's.
cut:
bohanna.
alacorn...who probably gets put on the p squad.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
We currently have 12 D-lineman listed on the team. Don't think they keep more than 10 max. Who's getting cut? *Mods I'd love to see this as a poll question.

DE's:
Armstrong, Fehoko, Fowler, Golston, D-Law, Williams

DT's:
Alarcon, Bohanna, Gallimore, Hankins, Odighizuwa, Mazi

I'd have to think that Golston and Alarcon are the odds on favorites to be released.
Goldstone, alarcon,
Gallimore or Bohannon on the bubble

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
This is the summer where i think we are done with Bohanna,.as far as the regular season roster on the 53 roster- with the re-signing of Hankins and the drafting of Mazzi

More likely headed to the practice squad- like Watkins was last year.
Could be. With the larger PS size and the ability to put veterans on there, it does make it easier to hold on to guys for a little longer unless some teams claims or signs them.

DanA

Reaction score
DE:
  1. Parsons
  2. D-Law
  3. Williams
  4. Armstrong
  5. Fowler
DT:
  1. Mazi
  2. Odigizuwa
  3. Hankins
  4. Golston
  5. Fehoko
Practice squad:
  1. Bohanna
  2. McKinley

Gallimore only makes the team if someone is on IR, Alacron gets cut.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
We currently have 12 D-lineman listed on the team. Don't think they keep more than 10 max. Who's getting cut? *Mods I'd love to see this as a poll question.

DE's:

DT's:

I'd have to think that Golston and Alarcon are the odds on favorites to be released.
Bohanna gone. Don't see us keeping 3 NTs. Especially when one isn't any good.

Alarcon is gone. Couldn't make it in the position he played. Not gonna make it at an entirely new position,

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
t's a make or break year for Gallimore, he was in the dog house last year for a long while and unless he makes tremendous strides in training camp and in the preseason, I think he's on his way out as well..
If by "make" you mean "not get cut", then yeah, make or break.
But Gallimore is now just a veteran on a 1 year cheap contract. Cuttable. Will be used if he is useful. But will be passed over for anyone better or with a longer term future.

Don't know what happened to him. Another Maliek Collins, but worse. Peaked his rookie year. What's up with that?

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Bohanna gone. Don't see us keeping 3 NTs. Especially when one isn't any good.

Alarcon is gone. Couldn't make it in the position he played. Not gonna make it at an entirely new position,
It's a last chance saloon where Gallimore/Alacron are supping up and Bohanna will 'stay around' for another shot, only if, he outplays Hankins (by some way), and/or Mazi shows we can use him as both 1 and 3 tech.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

DE's:

DT's:

No way. Golston outplayed Gallimore and Bohanna and was just as impactful as Hankins and Osa. The ones that need to be worried are Alarcon, Gallimore, and Bohanna.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
DE: D-Law, Armstrong, Williams, Fowler
DT: Osa, Mazi, Hankins
Flex DE/DT: Golston
Flex LB/DE: Parsons

Practice squad (unless poached by other team): Fehoko, Alcaron, Bohana

Gone: Gallimore

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
It's a last chance saloon where Gallimore/Alacron are supping up and Bohanna will 'stay around' for another shot, only if, he outplays Hankins (by some way), and/or Mazi shows we can use him as both 1 and 3 tech.
More likely that Gallimore sticks around than Bohanna, IMO.
Though I still struggle to understand how Gallimore just dropped off a cliff. Though Bohanna still aspires to mediocrity, at least Bohanna's arrow has been up, not down.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
More likely that Gallimore sticks around than Bohanna, IMO.
Though I still struggle to understand how Gallimore just dropped off a cliff. Though Bohanna still aspires to mediocrity, at least Bohanna's arrow has been up, not down.
I think Gallimore's 'attitude' maybe under question, didnt he turn up to first training way over weight, not really the way to behave when youre expected to be pushing for a starting job.

dogberry

Reaction score
Since this thread is about cutting players, does the Team have an arrangement with apartment management companies for players to sign daily, weekly, or monthly leases?

EenonyMoose

Reaction score
Why in the world would Golston be on the hot seat? He’s the second team three-technique after Osa.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Why in the world would Golston be on the hot seat? He’s the second team three-technique after Osa.
They think Junior Fehoko will bump him off the roster since he too is an end they are moving at least half the time to 3T.

RandyOh

Reaction score
Alarcon & Bohanna i think are for sure gone. If Bohanna loves it so much in Dallas maybe he agrees to go the PS but i think he gets picked up. I think Gallimore gets a chance like they gave Hill but if he doesn't show up he will get cut early in season and a replacement will be looked for by the trade deadline. I think Golston is safe one more year. He started to show up late in the season and he offers that oh so important position flex :rolleyes:. Also he was one of Dan Quinns guys in the 2021 draft so doubt he is ready to rid of him.

Cowboyny

Reaction score

DE's:

DT's:

Disagree, think Golston is now ahead of Gallimore. Believe Bohanna is the actual one who is outside looking in.