Who's got Star Wars tickets and what dates?

rynochop

Reaction score
I've got tickets for Thursday night! Can't wait!

I've been avoiding spoilers, but the early reviews have been excellent!
I know I'm trying not to read them..apparently a shocker, which I hope it's not what I think it is. I have to wait til Saturday

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Taking off work and going with a friend next Wednesday at noon.

Going to the Dolby theater so good seats were gone this weekend by the time I decided to go.

Using my Sinemia membership.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I'm going with my company on Friday. Don't want to but it gets me out of work so whatever.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm really excited and optimistic for this one. I think it's going to be great.

And the buzz for this reminds me of the Russo brothers taking over the Captain America films for Marvel. The pre-release, behind the scenes buzz for the Winter Soldier film was so great, that it was announced that Joe and Anthony Russo would be directing the followup, before Winter Soldier was even released. And since then, they've been handed Marvel's biggest tent pole films.

I see the same thing happening with Rian Johnson and can't help but to think the same. The studio must love his work on this film so much that they've given him the opportunity to write the entire next trilogy of the Star Wars saga. I can't think of higher praise or a bigger sign of mutual happiness and confidence than that.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I'm really excited and optimistic for this one. I think it's going to be great.

And the buzz for this reminds me of the Russo brothers taking over the Captain America films for Marvel. The pre-release, behind the scenes buzz for the Winter Soldier film was so great, that it was announced that Joe and Anthony Russo would be directing the followup, before Winter Soldier was even released. And since then, they've been handed Marvel's biggest tent pole films.

I see the same thing happening with Rian Johnson and can't help but to think the same. The studio must love his work on this film so much that they've given him the opportunity to write the entire next trilogy of the Star Wars saga. I can't think of higher praise or a bigger sign of mutual happiness and confidence than that.

May the force be with us on movie day!

MileyDancer

Reaction score
Not hating, but I will NEVER understand the obsession with Star Wars. They're movies.

diefree666

Reaction score
REVIEWS are mostly positive. However some complain that they think what Disney and company is doing is basically redoing the first three movies. Force Awakens as New Hope; Last Jedi as Empire Strikes Back; and the last one will be a reboot of Return of the Jedi.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
They die at the end.

Brought back a memory. Only using the spoiler if there is someone here who hasn't seen the Force Awakens yet.

I saw the Force Awakens opening day in 2015. A week or so later I go see it a second time. I'm sitting in the back of the theater and there's maybe 30-40 people in there when this couple and 3-4 kids come in. They are sitting about in the middle of the room and you can hear one of the kids talking to another somewhat loudly before the show starts. I'm not paying much attention to the kid then suddenly from his mouth he loudly announces "Han Solo dies in this". So glad I had seen the movie already.