Who's got Star Wars tickets and what dates?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Yeah, if the originals had "bad acting", the prequels were "atrocious acting". But blame that on Lucas, he was much more concerned about how things looked than anything involving story or people.

Go back and watch them again.

Look for it you will see.

Luke in ANH
Leia in and out with accent.

Lando in ESB

Luke in ROTJ

It’s mostly Luke.

There are many instances in OT.
Granted, I agree, not as bad as PT.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Luke in ANH

Lando in ESB

Luke in ROTJ

It’s mostly Luke.

What accent did Leia have? Didn't know she had one.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Luke in ANH

Lando in ESB

Luke in ROTJ

It’s mostly Luke.

Oh, I know they weren't great, but compared to some of the stuff in the prequels, it was Oscar-worthy.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Am I the only one on the planet who has never seen ONE Star Wars movie?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Watch it again... listen for it... it’s funny

In the documentary Wishful Drinking, Carrie Fisher brings up her changing accent. It was because she was going to school in Britain and she picked up some of the local accent.

https://scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/2903/why-does-leias-accent-change-during-a-new-hope

Well, maybe Leia being a princess, had to learn many languages. No big deal to me either way if she let the accept slip in. It's more on George Lucas and the film editor (his wife I think), for not recognizing that and still keeping it in the film.

Last edited:

jwitten82

Reaction score
Maybe because of this...

jar-jar-binks-dies-in-star-wars-deleted-scene-preview.jpg
I seen that Star Wars movie and I liked Jar Jar binks, but to the hardcore star wars fans, what didnt yall like about him?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I seen that Star Wars movie and I liked Jar Jar binks, but to the hardcore star wars fans, what didnt yall like about him?

The sheer silliness of him. A "comedy act" that wasn't the least bit funny. George Lucas has a terrible sense of humor. He should have just stayed away from something he's obviously not good at.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Am I the only one on the planet who has never seen ONE Star Wars movie?
I've only seen the original. At the theater when it first came out. Only because Mom asked me to take my little sister.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Well, maybe Leia being a princess, had to learn many languages. No big deal to me either way if she let the accept slip in. It's more on George Lucas and the film editor (his wife I think), for not recognizing that and still keeping it in the film.

They didn’t think it was gonna be a hit.
Didn’t they give him limited budget to do this film not because they wanted it but because they wanted him for future other films?

Shinaoi

Reaction score

He tonally felt off to me. Like a goofy cgi cartoon in a live action movie. Granted, the whole prequel trilogy felt off to me because of all the green screen and cgi, so he wasn’t really unique in that aspect.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've only seen the original. At the theater when it first came out. Only because Mom asked me to take my little sister.
I think I have to put the original on my bucket list even though I dread the thought.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I think I have to put the original on my bucket list even though I dread the thought.
Hopefully Disney got the rights of IV, V, VI in the Fox deal and release the originals without the special edition changes. Or you can find Harmy's DeSpecialized edition of Star Wars A New Hope on the internet. Lucas screwed fans over with the special editions. Never gave them what they wanted.