Who's your pick at #4?

waving monkey

Reaction score
I really like Bosa, but I think the team goes QB at pick 4...........either Goff or Lynch

I just don't think Jerry and Garrett are going to roll into next season with Moore and some retread vet they sign in free agency as the only insurance against Romo getting hurt. Jerry said on the FAN that this season "seared" into his mind how important the QB position is.

They want a starting caliber player behind Romo and the only where you are going to get that is in the first round of the draft.

I speak blasphemy but is it slightly possible Wentz at 4
I wench but lets see
my ratings have Lynch the 3rd rated and falling behind Goff and Wentz

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I speak blasphemy but is it slightly possible Wentz at 4
I wench but lets see
my ratings have Lynch the 3rd rated and falling behind Goff and Wentz

Very possible if Cleveland takes Goff at #2...............the Senior Bowl will be critical for Wentz since the Boyz are coaching him.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
People saying qb/bosa at 4 cant be cowboy fans.

???:huh:

Not sure I am following what you are saying...........most draft analyst have Bosa as the top defensive player in the draft and Goff is in the top 5 of most mocks.

Dane Brugler/CBS Sports...............Goff at #2, Bosa at #3,...............other mock sites like WalterFootball have similar rankings.

So I guess I am totally missing your point here............either one of these picks would be great for Dallas

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
???:huh:

Not sure I am following what you are saying...........most draft analyst have Bosa as the top defensive player in the draft and Goff is in the top 5 of most mocks.

Dane Brugler/CBS Sports...............Goff at #2, Bosa at #3,...............other mock sites like WalterFootball have similar rankings.

So I guess I am totally missing your point here............either one of these picks would be great for Dallas

Because the media says it means it's right huh? Cue the (Id trust scouts more than you) zinger.

Gaede

Reaction score
Treadwell. Plug him in Day 1 and don't look back. Best bang for the $ and fills a need. Look for Wentz thereafter if possible.

My preferred option right now.

Our offense was awful, dreadful, disgusting last year. We need help. Yeah, he's not a burner but picture this: in the redzone, who are you going to cover? Dez, Treadwell, Witten, Beas?

Also, we get insurance in case Dez can't return (which is not a sure thing at all)