Who's your pick at #4?

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Thanks for the info bro, Jack is an interesting prospect

I still like Bosa at 4 if he is there

I am with you man, just intrigued with Jack as a prospect and wondering what his true projected value will be accordingly as the process moves forward.

Pretty sure if these top projections hold up and Bosa falls to #4, Dallas will run the pick to the podium.

The other thing we must consider, is the Cowboys actual plan and evaluation of said players, who really knows with our collective.

I have learned after years of following the draft, that this early in the process, it is best to be open to all possibilities.

The top end may not vary too much but time will tell, going to be fun.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I am with you man, just intrigued with Jack as a prospect and wondering what his true projected value will be accordingly as the process moves forward.

Pretty sure if these top projections hold up and Bosa falls to #4, Dallas will run the pick to the podium.

The other thing we must consider, is the Cowboys actual plan and evaluation of said players, who really knows with our collective.

I have learned after years of following the draft, that this early in the process, it is best to be open to all possibilities.

The top end may not vary too much but time will tell, going to be fun.

Yea, the combine can change a lot of things...............our own Byron Jones started moving up boards after that combine world record.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Yea, the combine can change a lot of things...............our own Byron Jones started moving up boards after that combine world record.

This makes the draft exciting for us, who will move into the conversation in the top five that few saw coming as we get to draft week?

Could some QB's drop due to valid concerns during the process and/or will the Cowboys make free agent moves that eliminate certain possibilities?

With Jerry in the War room, it is both exciting and terrifying at the same time!

chagus

Reaction score
I just now watched Bosa highlights. Ummmmmm.... Yeah. Bosa at pick 4. It's not even a question anymore, for me, at least. Bosa. Get everyone else after that.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I just now watched Bosa highlights. Ummmmmm.... Yeah. Bosa at pick 4. It's not even a question anymore, for me, at least. Bosa. Get everyone else after that.

I really like Bosa, but I think the team goes QB at pick 4...........either Goff or Lynch

I just don't think Jerry and Garrett are going to roll into next season with Moore and some retread vet they sign in free agency as the only insurance against Romo getting hurt. Jerry said on the FAN that this season "seared" into his mind how important the QB position is.

They want a starting caliber player behind Romo and the only where you are going to get that is in the first round of the draft.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I really like Bosa, but I think the team goes QB at pick 4...........either Goff or Lynch

I just don't think Jerry and Garrett are going to roll into next season with Moore and some retread vet they sign in free agency as the only insurance against Romo getting hurt. Jerry said on the FAN that this season "seared" into his mind how important the QB position is.

They want a starting caliber player behind Romo and the only where you are going to get that is in the first round of the draft.

I am leaning toward wanting to take the QB at #4, open to all possibilities but certainly would like to draft the heir apparent and let him learn from Romo for some seasoning.

We still have high picks in the subsequent rounds save the trade and comp picks to address other positions.

If this is the game plan, then free agency needs to be spot on prior to the draft!

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I am leaning toward wanting to take the QB at #4, open to all possibilities but certainly would like to draft the heir apparent and let him learn from Romo for some seasoning.

We still have high picks in the subsequent rounds save the trade and comp picks to address other positions.

If this is the game plan, then free agency needs to be spot on prior to the draft!

Agreed..........I think RB might be a position where they can upgrade in free agency. There is going to be some good backs we could sign that could tag team with McFadden next year, like Matt Forte, Lamar Miller, Chris Ivory, ect...

That could save a 2nd or 3rd round pick that we could use elsewhere, like at safety maybe.

chagus

Reaction score

Manzel. That's all I have to say. Just sayin'.

MagicMan

Reaction score
Dallas pick at #4 will depend on who Cleveland picks and potential trade by TN and SF. Cleveland has the local pressure to get Bosa but want to replace Manziel at the same time-----what to do, what to do? I think they go QB either Lynch/Wentz....... SF wants Goff. My guess would be either Lynch or Wentz. I prefer Wentz.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
With Jerry in the War room, it is both exciting and terrifying at the same time!

Just wait.

NZc0WKP.jpg

Reaction score
I want Goff, Lynch, Bosa, Treadwell in that order.

Here's what I think will happen. We will take Bosa, Treadwell or Hargraves. Then, we will attempt to trade back into the first round if Wentz is available in the 20's. If he gets taken, or we cannot trade up, Jerry signs Manziel.