Why AdamJT13 is my favorite poster

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Danny White;2265287 said:
He said nothing of the sort in that thread.

Are you mistaken or are you making things up?

Check here:

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2264060#post2264060

I think Adam is overreacting a little. It would be like a Pats fan saying similar things after they barely beat the 5-11 Ravens last year and referring it to the Pats making the same mistakes they did in the 2006 AFC Championship game loss to the Colts. And yes, I know the Pats didn't win the Super Bowl last year, but they still went undefeated in the regular season.

It's still a long season to go and things can change drastically for good or for bad. I don't agree with the Romo criticism or the running game criticism as both came along in the second half. In life and in sports, it's not always about being great, it's about overcoming adversity and when you're not on top of your game.

Am I concerned? Yes. But I'm not convinced this is a sign of things to come for the rest of the season.

YAKUZA

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
just so you guys don't think this guy is crazy I saw the post by Adam I think it was deleted though he had posted it in response to one of HoS comments.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
The guy doesn't know what he is talking about. Offense is the least of our problems.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
JohnnyMac;2265234 said:
ALMOST word for word as what I've said - yet I've been wrongly attacked and accused a "troll"

Stop the nonsense people - the truth is in front of you - embrace it and hope for change.

I must confess i do enjoy his Roy defense posts as it makes for good comedy :)

(the cap stuff i don't care about it seems we have cash-o-plenty and as the NY Yankees and Commanders have shown spending in the off season means nothing come playoff time)

gbrittain

Reaction score
You have to read the whole thread to understand Adam's comments.

Some posters were slicing up our defense and bemoaning how Dallas is doomed because of the D.

He simply turned the tables to show how you could look at the offense last night and turn it into "our doom" as well.

IT WAS SARCASTIC!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
gbrittain;2265324 said:
You have to read the whole thread to understand Adam's comments.

Some posters were slicing up our defense and bemoaning how Dallas is doomed because of the D.

He simply turned the tables to show how you could look at the offense last night and turn it into "our doom" as well.

IT WAS SARCASTIC!

no, he was serious, he said it in a follow up reply and went into further detail about our O

gbrittain

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2265331 said:
no, he was serious, he said it in a follow up reply and went into further detail about our O

If true, I find it very surprising.

Everything he said (that I remember anyway, was probably true), but it seamed to me that he did in a way to illustrate glass half full vs. glass half empty logic.

Oh well.

dre1614

Reaction score
only someone ******** can say that we have big holes on offense when we score 34 points and 350+ yards on one of the better defenses in the NFL.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bob Sacamano;2265331 said:

No. His point in the later post (and hopefully he'll correct me if I'm wrong) was that, while all the individual items he'd mentioned were legitimate criticisms, predicting disaster based on those things was "missing the forest for the trees."

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
dre1614;2265348 said:
only someone ******** can say that we have big holes on offense when we score 34 points and 350+ yards on one of the better defenses in the NFL.
we have very few holes in offense.. especially relative to any other NFL club. none worth complaining about in regard to personnel.

we have severe discipline problems and penalty problems and lack of ball control at crucial times.

See every loss in Dec and of course when the NYG OWNED the boys in TX stadium in the playoffs. You don't see that against bad teams and when the symptoms appear in Sept, Oct fans just are in denial.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
JohnnyMac;2265234 said:
ALMOST word for word as what I've said - yet I've been wrongly attacked and accused a "troll"

Two big differences: You exaggerate our weaknesses ("Have you ever seen a softer 2ndary? have you? it's a joke"). I merely pointed out some of them with facts. And you pessimistically predicted that we will have big problems against Green Bay ("Aaron Rodgers - I can't sleep , I'm salivating to play Dallas - I'm watching film and trying to control my smile - this kid is gonna light us up - he's Big , mobile and an excellent intermediate route QB - I can easily see him at 22 of 29 for 315ish easily"), but I'm optimistic that we'll turn things around. We HAVE to, or we'll never win the Super Bowl this season.

But as long as we fix our mistakes and play like we should, nobody in the league can compete with us. Period.

dre1614

Reaction score
chinch;2265362 said:
we have very few holes in offense.. especially relative to any other NFL club. none worth complaining about in regard to personnel.

we have severe discipline problems and penalty problems and lack of ball control at crucial times.

See every loss in Dec and of course when the NYG OWNED the boys in TX stadium in the playoffs. You don't see that against bad teams and when the symptoms appear in Sept, Oct fans just are in denial.

show me where they owned us
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_...amecenter&season=2007&seasonType=POST&week=19

billknows

Reaction score
JohnnyMac;2265274 said:
I'm not a basher - I'm a lover - I love my Football team - My Mom has left the room I grew up in unchanged and it is overflowing with Cowboys pictures , mirrors , cards, Jerseys and pillows - The worst period of my life: The Catch - My Grandmother died and my Dog died 3 days later.

I love this team.

heheheee ...Too funny:lmao:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
But as long as we fix our mistakes and play like we should, nobody in the league can compete with us. Period

Did you bump your head today? the stuff your posting is bizarre.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2265368 said:
Two big differences: You exaggerate our weaknesses ("Have you ever seen a softer 2ndary? have you? it's a joke"). I merely pointed out some of them with facts. And you pessimistically predicted that we will have big problems against Green Bay ("Aaron Rodgers - I can't sleep , I'm salivating to play Dallas - I'm watching film and trying to control my smile - this kid is gonna light us up - he's Big , mobile and an excellent intermediate route QB - I can easily see him at 22 of 29 for 315ish easily"), but I'm optimistic that we'll turn things around. We HAVE to, or we'll never win the Super Bowl this season.

But as long as we fix our mistakes and play like we should, nobody in the league can compete with us. Period.

And we could. Its not something that isn't possible. Its likely to happen unless the defense contains their offense and doesn't repeat last nights performance

dre1614

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2265368 said:

wait a minute, first you said our offense has glaring holes and butter fingers Romo, and Garrett is a bad play caller by calling predictable plays. Now you go on to say if we fix our mistakes and play like we should nobody can compete with us? You think Romo is going to get benched, and Garrett gets fired?

dre1614

Reaction score
theebs;2265375 said:

Did you bump your head today? the stuff your posting is bizarre.

exactly what i was thinking, read post above this 1.

JohnnyMac

Benched
Reaction score
I did read the post and he is 100% correct : Adam and myself and a handful of others are "big picture guys"

If you look at that game - they shutdown MB3 and they shut down TO with Lito and they made us beat them with Tony , Witten , and underneath small stuff...
Our OL got pushed ALL OVER the field in the 1st half is key running situations.
They did pass block well.

dre1614

Reaction score
JohnnyMac;2265386 said:
I did read the post and he is 100% correct : Adam and myself and a handful of others are "big picture guys"

If you look at that game - they shutdown MB3 and they shut down TO with Lito and they made us beat them with Tony , Witten , and underneath small stuff...
Our OL got pushed ALL OVER the field in the 1st half is key running situations.
They did pass block well.

wrong they shut down TO in the 2nd half, but they couldn't shut down Witten at the same time. Pick your poison.