Why AdamJT13 is my favorite poster

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
If you look at that game - they shutdown MB3 and they shut down TO with Lito and they made us beat them with Tony , Witten , and underneath small stuff...
Our OL got pushed ALL OVER the field in the 1st half is key running situations.
They did pass block well.

You need to stop, we scored 41 they didnt shut down ****. They didnt make us break a sweat on offense

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
dre1614;2265370 said:

discipline
DAL - 11 penalties
NYG - 3 penalties

ball control
dal - 2 turnovers (1 int + 1 fumble)
nYG - 0 turnovers

TKO (sad, total ownage before half thanks to mr-fix-it's-soft-D)
New York Giants at 00:53
6-N.Folk kicks 54 yards from DAL 30 to NYG 16. 44-A.Bradshaw to NYG 29 for 13 yards (54-B.Carpenter). Return middle.
1-10-NYG 29 :)47) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass incomplete short right to 81-A.Toomer. Pass fell short at the NYG 41; Reeves closest.
2-10-NYG 29 :)42) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass deep right to 12-S.Smith to DAL 49 for 22 yards (35-J.Reeves) [99-C.Canty]. Pass complete on fly pattern.
Timeout #2 by NYG at 00:34.
1-10-DAL 49 :)34) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass short right to 12-S.Smith pushed ob at DAL 38 for 11 yards (35-J.Reeves). PENALTY on DAL-35-J.Reeves, Face Mask (15 Yards), 15 yards, enforced at DAL 38.
1-10-DAL 23 :)28) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass incomplete deep middle to 17-P.Burress. Pass incomplete on a post pattern in the back of the end zone.
2-10-DAL 23 :)21) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass incomplete short middle (99-C.Canty). Canty knocked down the pass at the line of scrimmage.
3-10-DAL 23 :)17) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass short right to 89-K.Boss to DAL 4 for 19 yards (35-J.Reeves).
1-4-DAL 4 :)11) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass short middle to 81-A.Toomer for 4 yards, TOUCHDOWN.
9-L.Tynes extra point is GOOD, Center-93-J.Alford, Holder-18-J.Feagles.
NYG 14 DAL 14 Plays: 7 Possession: 0:46

dre1614

Reaction score
chinch;2265405 said:
discipline
DAL - 11 penalties
NYG - 3 penalties

ball control
dal - 2 turnovers (1 int + 1 fumble)
nYG - 0 turnovers

TKO (sad, total ownage before half thanks to mr-fix-it's-soft-D)
New York Giants at 00:53
6-N.Folk kicks 54 yards from DAL 30 to NYG 16. 44-A.Bradshaw to NYG 29 for 13 yards (54-B.Carpenter). Return middle.
1-10-NYG 29 :)47) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass incomplete short right to 81-A.Toomer. Pass fell short at the NYG 41; Reeves closest.
2-10-NYG 29 :)42) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass deep right to 12-S.Smith to DAL 49 for 22 yards (35-J.Reeves) [99-C.Canty]. Pass complete on fly pattern.
Timeout #2 by NYG at 00:34.
1-10-DAL 49 :)34) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass short right to 12-S.Smith pushed ob at DAL 38 for 11 yards (35-J.Reeves). PENALTY on DAL-35-J.Reeves, Face Mask (15 Yards), 15 yards, enforced at DAL 38.
1-10-DAL 23 :)28) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass incomplete deep middle to 17-P.Burress. Pass incomplete on a post pattern in the back of the end zone.
2-10-DAL 23 :)21) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass incomplete short middle (99-C.Canty). Canty knocked down the pass at the line of scrimmage.
3-10-DAL 23 :)17) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass short right to 89-K.Boss to DAL 4 for 19 yards (35-J.Reeves).
1-4-DAL 4 :)11) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass short middle to 81-A.Toomer for 4 yards, TOUCHDOWN.
9-L.Tynes extra point is GOOD, Center-93-J.Alford, Holder-18-J.Feagles.
NYG 14 DAL 14 Plays: 7 Possession: 0:46

thats not ownage thats just dumb penalties by ourselves. owning someone is when you beat the **** out of someone in all facets of the game.

dre1614

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;2265400 said:
You need to stop, we scored 41 they didnt shut down ****. They didnt make us break a sweat on offense

agreed I cant believe what I'm hearing. The Cowboys offense owned the Eagles D by the tune of 34 points, and 350+ yards

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
dre1614;2265382 said:
wait a minute, first you said our offense has glaring holes and butter fingers Romo, and Garrett is a bad play caller by calling predictable plays. Now you go on to say if we fix our mistakes and play like we should nobody can compete with us? You think Romo is going to get benched, and Garrett gets fired?

I didn't say change the personnel, I said fix the mistakes. Romo can NOT fumble the ball in his own end zone or throw an interception deep in his own territory. He's done it quite often. But he occasionally makes big mistakes, and if he makes big mistakes in the playoffs, we're finished. (See, for example, the past two playoff games.) Garrett can be a great play-caller, but he's still new at it and has to get better. The offensive line can run block very well some of the time, but they have to be more consistent at it -- especially in the fourth quarter.

Fix the mistakes, then see how good this offense is.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
dre1614;2265407 said:
thats not ownage thats just dumb penalties by ourselves. owning someone is when you beat the **** out of someone in all facets of the game.

get a clue.

they STOMPTED OUT a long drive and tied the game before the half - assisted by DUMB PENALTIES. While wade's defense stood flat footed & lost.

We got OWNED AT HOME, sorry if the truth is too much for you to deal with

dre1614

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2265411 said:
I didn't say change the personnel, I said fix the mistakes. Romo can NOT fumble the ball in his own end zone or throw an interception deep in his own territory. He's done it quite often. But he occasionally makes big mistakes, and if he makes big mistakes in the playoffs, we're finished. (See, for example, the past two playoff games.) Garrett can be a great play-caller, but he's still new at it and has to get better. The offensive line can run block very well some of the time, but they have to be more consistent at it -- especially in the fourth quarter.

Ok yes he threw a pick at the end of the game but he had to throw it in the end zone, so I dont really blame him for that.

dre1614

Reaction score
chinch;2265416 said:
get a clue.

they STOMPTED OUT a long drive and tied the game before the half - assisted by DUMB PENALTIES. While wade's defense stood flat footed & lost.

wrong. When you have a chance to win the game at the end I don't call it ownage. Not to mention we out gained them, and only lost by 4.

You are too critical

Owning someone is beating them like the Pats did all last year in the regular season comprehend?

gbrittain

Reaction score
chinch;2265416 said:
get a clue.

Sorry, if you walk out with a win you did not get owned.

If that is getting owned, I will take another 17 games in a row of getting owned.

JohnnyMac

Benched
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2265368 said:
Two big differences: You exaggerate our weaknesses ("Have you ever seen a softer 2ndary? have you? it's a joke"). I merely pointed out some of them with facts. And you pessimistically predicted that we will have big problems against Green Bay ("Aaron Rodgers - I can't sleep , I'm salivating to play Dallas - I'm watching film and trying to control my smile - this kid is gonna light us up - he's Big , mobile and an excellent intermediate route QB - I can easily see him at 22 of 29 for 315ish easily"), but I'm optimistic that we'll turn things around. We HAVE to, or we'll never win the Super Bowl this season.

But as long as we fix our mistakes and play like we should, nobody in the league can compete with us. Period.

What I said about Rodgers ability and potential and what he does well is spot on and you know it - pessimistic is often confused with honesty.
And our secondary gets hit deep - you can move the ball thru the air on Dallas. However, the worst NFL player when the ball is in the air is now out for 3-4 weeks.

dre1614

Reaction score
gbrittain;2265428 said:

If that is getting owned, I will take another 17 games in a row of getting owned.

he was talking about the playoff game

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
chinch;2265416 said:
get a clue.

The defense played decent. Its not their fault the offensive line wasn't doing their job to protect Romo. Its not their fault that the offense was committing stupid penalties. Its not their fault Crayton choked and drop that easy catch.

dre1614

Reaction score

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
gbrittain;2265428 said:

ROTFLMAO. We lost the NYG playoff game being discussed.

fantasy land calling

gbrittain

Reaction score
chinch;2265438 said:
ROTFLMAO. We lost the NYG playoff game being discussed.

fantasy land calling

Uh...I can admit when I made a mistake.

I do wonder if you can though?

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
dre1614;2265435 said:
chinch this is getting owned http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_..._gamecenter&season=2007&seasonType=REG&week=8

not losing the game by 4 points in a hard fought battle in a playoff game.

good spin but nope...

home in playoffs COMING OFF A BYE WEEK.

PLAYERS RESTED

giving points.

few if any were picking NYG

embarrasing, mistake filled loss

total ownage

either way if you insist we were NOT owned great...

WE LOST THANKS TO WADE & CO's total disrespect of DISCIPLINE and MISTAKE-FREE FOOTBALL

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2265411 said:

What mistakes did romo make as a qb against seattle in the playoffs?