Why AdamJT13 is my favorite poster

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
JohnnyMac;2265569 said:
do yourself a favor and learn yourself before you step into a conversation - I posted my comments early this morning - long before Adam did.

What for? That would insinuate that I care about your comments on a level other than busting your chops!

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
theebs;2265535 said:
I am confused. Are you saying romo was so poor in the first half he should have been benched.

I dont get this analogy at all.

This board has officially gone nuts. Players who play like romo would be benched.

its getting to the point where I think i have better things to do than come here and argue with this type of stuff.

Romo looked pretty good to me. Especially on that terrific play right before the half.

I know what u mean bro, funny thing about all this talk is that we won the game, imagine if we lose a game ?? . . . . lol

All this threads are going to be historical threads once we win the Super Bowl.

JohnnyHopkins

Reaction score
djtavo;2265625 said:
I know what u mean bro, funny thing about all this talk is that we won the game, imagine if we lose a game ?? . . . . lol

All this threads are going to be historical threads once we win the Super Bowl.

Then it will change to "Sure we won the Superbowl, but with the worst Defense in all of Superbowldom, blah, blah, blah, but I'm being unfairly labeled a troll!"

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2265636 said:
Then it will change to "Sure we won the Superbowl, but with the worst Defense in all of Superbowldom, blah, blah, blah, but I'm being unfairly labeled a troll!"

lmao.... Book it... $100 dollars on it.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2265636 said:

I think the people on both sides are the problem. You seem to feel more joy ridiculing people who have criticisms of the team than the team actually winning the Superbowl. Tell me. Would you be more happing knowing you can say "I told you so" or Would you forget what people said in the past and be happy your team won the Superbowl? There are three types of people on this message board.

1. Ones who tries to constructively criticizes their team but make stupid points and hope those statement he or she makes comes true so they can gloat about how right they are to rub it in others faces.

2. One who complains about the constructive criticism and bash posters with legit concerns. When they are right are happy for the sake that they are right so they can rub it in others faces.

3. Ones who constructively criticizes their team but hope they are wrong and are glad when the team finally wins a championship or playoff game. The person who does not take the time to say "I was right you were wrong HAHAHHA" The one who simply loves the team and not love them self and act like a narcissistic know it all.

Which category do you fall under?

wick

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2265411 said:
I didn't say change the personnel, I said fix the mistakes. Romo can NOT fumble the ball in his own end zone or throw an interception deep in his own territory. He's done it quite often. But he occasionally makes big mistakes, and if he makes big mistakes in the playoffs, we're finished. (See, for example, the past two playoff games.) Garrett can be a great play-caller, but he's still new at it and has to get better. The offensive line can run block very well some of the time, but they have to be more consistent at it -- especially in the fourth quarter.

Fix the mistakes, then see how good this offense is.

To what extent do you think Romo can fix those problems without taking away from his ability to make big plays in the positive direction? I don't see the fumble as being part of the problem because it was a physical mistake and not a mental one. Not falling on the ball for a safety was a mental mistake. Both interceptions so far this year have been horrendous decisions, but it's the double-edged sword that allows him to pull the rabbit out of the hat on other occasions.

JohnnyHopkins

Reaction score
Lurch;2265671 said:
I think the people on both sides are the problem. You seem to feel more joy ridiculing people who have criticisms of the team than the team actually winning the Superbowl. Tell me. Would you be more happing knowing you can say "I told you so" or Would you forget what people said in the past and be happy your team won the Superbowl? There are three types of people on this message board.

1. Ones who tries to constructively criticizes their team but make stupid points and hope those statement he or she makes comes true so they can gloat about how right they are to rub it in others faces.

2. One who complains about the constructive criticism and bash posters with legit concerns. When they are right are happy for the sake that they are right so they can rub it in others faces.

3. Ones who constructively criticizes their team but hope they are wrong and are glad when the team finally wins a championship or playoff game. The person who does not take the time to say "I was right you were wrong HAHAHHA" The one who simply loves the team and not love them self and act like a narcissistic know it all.

Which category do you fall under?

Those are the three types in your opinion, but I would suggest that this represents but a fraction of the population. Each person has an entirely different opinion, which is what makes human beings such diverse and interesting (or boring) creatures.

For example, your post places you squarely in what I would define as the Switzerland category (I see both sides, hence I am neutral and would like to defend what I perceive to be the wrongs of the world in a psychoanalytical way that can still be perceived as neutral should push come to shove).

I am of the opinion that my opinion is what matters to me as it pertains to this board. I save open minded debate for more important things, like sandwiches and mortgage futures. I suppose that places me under the category that fails to see the relevance in your attempts to categorize and isn't really all that affected by what criticisms other posters may have about me because there is no tangible effect as it pertains to my life. Perhaps that places me in the Cowboys-Zone Snob Category, but that would force you to expand your list.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
StylisticS;2265264 said:
Ok Giants fan. It's funny that with just about every post you make, it's something that is AGAINST the Cowboys.

I think he's "skinsrock" reincarnated. Haven't heard from ol' rock in a while around here...or maybe we have and just don't know it's him???