Why are Dak Haters so blind? Does their hatred cloud their vision?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Besides Brady, Dak is the most winningest QB since he's been in the league. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, haters.
Well why don't you and the rest of the crew use this bogus stat for Garrett? Nobody should want Garrett to be fired then because his record is so good the last three years on BB has a better one. I don't see that same excuse used then sand most fans pro and anti Dak want JG and SL gone so hell out of here with that junk.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
The only people who are blind are the the ones who keep making excuses for Dak's lack of ability as passer. Dak played a good 1st half vs. the saints but the second half wasn't very good at all. That run Dak had for the 1st down was a good play but he isn't there to be a runner. The Defense plus Zeke won that game for them.

Those calling out fellow fans as "haters" because they refuse to make excuses for Dak are sad/comical...

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Dak isn't perfect and makes some bad mistakes. They choose to focus on that and completely overlook or explain away all the great things he does.

They want one particular thing, and since he isn't that thing right now, they want him out.
They're the same haters Romo had. This is why the ignore option is a wonderful tool on this site. Keeps me from reading idiotic posts.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
HPJnkM3.jpg

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Well why don't you and the rest of the crew use this bogus stat for Garrett? Nobody should want Garrett to be fired then because his record is so good the last three years on BB has a better one. I don't see that same excuse used then sand most fans pro and anti Dak want JG and SL gone so hell out of here with that junk.
Do you think Dak and Garrett's fates aren't linked together? You get the hell out of here with your hate. It all has to do with since Dak has been here and it rings true. You just can stand that it's true, it burns you up. Garrett and Dak are staying in Dallas for a nice long time... too bad, hater.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Do you think Dak and Garrett's fates aren't linked together? You get the hell out of here with your hate. It all has to do with since Dak has been here and it rings true. You just can stand that it's true, it burns you up. Garrett and Dak are staying in Dallas for a nice long time... too bad, hater.
The use of hate because I don't agree with your junk narrative trope I see. Spare me your lazy takes. Show me the proof it burns me up and I'll stop posting here today otherwise spare me your lazy trash takes.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The use of hate because I don't agree with your junk narrative trope I see. Spare me your lazy takes. Show me the proof it burns me up and I'll stop posting here today otherwise spare me your lazy trash takes.
That fact that you are a contrarian to everything I say is proof enough. Dak is staying, Garrett is staying. Deal with it.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
That fact that you are a contrarian to everything I say is proof enough. Dak is staying, Garrett is staying. Deal with it.
Like I thought no actual proof just lies. What does them staying have jack spit to do with what I posted liar?

kskboys

Reaction score
Ego driven agenda, mostly. Also, a ton of confirmation bias.

cern

Reaction score
he improves in direct proportion to the improved play calling. when the scheme is opened up and the pace quickened he plays extremely well. when the oc/hc shift to conservative mode his performance drops off. the wrong people are being criticized. dak is not the problem.

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
Dak owned brees in the stats department and owned him in the most important department, the win column. If they *****, moan and cry after a game like this, they will never change. Romo had the same type of crowd when he was here, he couldn't do anything right and some how he's a legend now.
Dak didn’t play against Brees. Sorry to knitpick but QBs don’t own one another

kskboys

Reaction score
he improves in direct proportion to the improved play calling. when the scheme is opened up and the pace quickened he plays extremely well. when the oc/hc shift to conservative mode his performance drops off. the wrong people are being criticized. dak is not the problem.
Yup.

Hey, we all know Dak has some issues and needs to improve, no one is denying that. However, what really needs to improve is his training and the playcalling.

It's like Dak will be playing well and moving the ball w/ some quick hitters and runs, and suddenly for no apparent reason he's taking deep drops while the receivers run right at defenders. And for no apparent reason.