Why are they not trading for a RB

waldoputty

Reaction score
You got zero verbal retort fer' yer' Melon Man,,,after him allocating a few minutes to yer' scattershot thought process opined in a forum thread? ,,,well, alrighty then Mr.Shleppy Maroon:rolleyes:

o_O

it is just because u r so unique and smart :)

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
you said take the millions you pay this new rb and give it to zeke
that is your suggestion
i am saying that you are better off giving it to the rb instead of giving it to zeke
because you 'buy' the reputation of not bending over and actually being a bit vindictive about it.
there is value to such a reputation based on standard game theory in the repeated game context.
this is not the forum for it, but the implications are very basic and taught in classes.

No, it is not my suggestion. I was responding to someone else's suggestion. The truth of the matter is that the Cowboys and Zeke are at an impasse. And your opinion is the team should stand its ground...and this is my opinion as well. BUT, I think it is hypocritical of the team to take the "you owe me" approach, or the "honor your contract" stance. The Cowboys cut players all the time with years left on their contracts, and some of those players were superstars like Zeke (i.e. Dez, Ware).

I am interested in which RB you think we should pursue? I just don't see one out there.

waldoputty

Reaction score
No, it is not my suggestion. I was responding to someone else's suggestion. The truth of the matter is that the Cowboys and Zeke are at an impasse. And your opinion is the team should stand its ground...and this is my opinion as well. BUT, I think it is hypocritical of the team to take the "you owe me" approach, or the "honor your contract" stance. The Cowboys cut players all the time with years left on their contracts, and some of those players were superstars like Zeke (i.e. Dez, Ware).

I am interested in which RB you think we should pursue? I just don't see one out there.

most of it is for pr reason
i dont really care about much except leverage here.

someone said jets cut their 2018 starting rb
gore from buffalo as a trade
49ers and bills have abundances of rb

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
it is just because u r so unique and smart :)

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
*Ha, that's a verifiable established fact& long since done been well known,Waldo
I'm thinking maybe you've gotten a mite tired of having to always be getting yer' face washed in the toilet bowl whenever we tangle,,,well,at least ways, I'd learnt ya' a little sumtin' during yer' life's pilgrimage :thumbup:

:lmao:o_O:lmao:

waldoputty

Reaction score
*Ha, that's a verifiable established fact& long since done been well known,Waldo
I'm thinking maybe you've gotten a mite tired of having to always be getting yer' face washed in the toilet bowl whenever we tangle,,,well,at least ways, I'd learnt ya' a little sumtin' during yer' life's pilgrimage :thumbup:

:lmao:o_O:lmao:

oh yes the smarty pants melon
so special, unique, witty and clever!

:lmao::lmao::igglestrophy:

Proof

Reaction score
LOL.... My experience, of well over 40 years is inadequate, because I didn't play at a level that is acceptable to you. I give you examples of players that did meet those requirements and ask you to listen to what they said. Did you do that?

Then you say that their experience is also not acceptable. Why?

now you’re tracking. Except replace acceptable to me with commensurate with a professional athlete.

also I never said that “their” experience is not acceptable, I said it’s irrelevant to yours.

I also said had you just cited the pros then we wouldn’t be arguing. They are qualified, you are not. You share their opinion and that’s cool. Citing your non comparable experience was the issue lol. I’m not sure how that’s so lost on you.

Saying a professional in almost any situation can’t do something because you couldn’t or weren’t able to is just silly.

even if it’s a logical proposition or ultimately correct it’s a laughable way to support the argument. Not sure how much more clear I can be. Yes I’ve heard what other qualified people have said. Again, not the point of contention. I’m not disagreeing with the assertion, just the arrival. Anywho. Have a great day.

or don’t.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
now you’re tracking. Except replace acceptable to me with commensurate with a professional athlete.

also I never said that “their” experience is not acceptable, I said it’s irrelevant to yours.

I also said had you just cited the pros then we wouldn’t be arguing. They are qualified, you are not. You share their opinion and that’s cool. Citing your non comparable experience was the issue lol. I’m not sure how that’s so lost on you.

Saying a professional in almost any situation can’t do something because you couldn’t or weren’t able to is just silly.

even if it’s a logical proposition or ultimately correct it’s a laughable way to support the argument. Not sure how much more clear I can be. Yes I’ve heard what other qualified people have said. Again, not the point of contention. I’m not disagreeing with the assertion, just the arrival. Anywho. Have a great day.

or don’t.
SHEESE,,,
* I stand humbled before the clearly displayed& nature rated superior artfully formed utilization of verbal eloquence,,,er,,,of yer' post:bow:

:starspin:o_O:starspin:

:lmao:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

or don’t.

The problem here is not me "Tracking". You need to be real clear on that. The problem here is you and not being able to understand or comprehend what is right in front of you. You seem to think that your acceptance of any given thing is required? Start there. Of course, I don't expect you to do that. You couldn't even do the simplest thing, which is go listen to the people I specifically identified for you. I bet that you haven't still. Did you go listen?

You were wrong from the jump. I say this with zero passion because it does not deserve any. It's just a simple fact. You didn't know what you were talking about. You give your opinion, which is fine, but also wrong, you are proven wrong by not just me but virtually everybody who knows anything about the sport and now you make a post and tell me that "It's all good now because a Pro said it......."

What ever, a wise man understands when he's wrong and simply accepts that and learns from it. That's not you and that's unfortunate.

Shut the door on your way out please.

Proof

Reaction score
The problem here is not me "Tracking". You need to be real clear on that. The problem here is you and not being able to understand or comprehend what is right in front of you. You seem to think that your acceptance of any given thing is required? Start there. Of course, I don't expect you to do that. You couldn't even do the simplest thing, which is go listen to the people I specifically identified for you. I bet that you haven't still. Did you go listen?

You were wrong from the jump. I say this with zero passion because it does not deserve any. It's just a simple fact. You didn't know what you were talking about. You give your opinion, which is fine, but also wrong, you are proven wrong by not just me but virtually everybody who knows anything about the sport and now you make a post and tell me that "It's all good now because a Pro said it......."

What ever, a wise man understands when he's wrong and simply accepts that and learns from it. That's not you and that's unfortunate.

Shut the door on your way out please.

In your illustrious 20 yr career did you suffer head trauma? You don’t seem to be able to comprehend simple things even when repeated or clarified.
I did not give an opinion. I scoffed at yours. There’s nothing to be wrong about when I haven’t weighed in.
For the thousandth time yes. I’ve heard and read all of the comments and weigh ins. As I’ve said. As doesn’t need to be said. You are dense and do not seem to grasp your insignificance and irrelevance.

happy Saturday!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
In your illustrious 20 yr career did you suffer head trauma? You don’t seem to be able to comprehend simple things even when repeated or clarified.
I did not give an opinion. I scoffed at yours. There’s nothing to be wrong about when I haven’t weighed in.
For the thousandth time yes. I’ve heard and read all of the comments and weigh ins. As I’ve said. As doesn’t need to be said. You are dense and do not seem to grasp your insignificance and irrelevance.

happy Saturday!

Before I answer this question, can you tell me if you are qualified to actually do anything with the info I provide? Based on what I've seen thus far, I'm pretty sure the answer is no.

Have you ever been a doctor, or did you at least stay in a Holiday Inn or something?

BTW, you left the door open.