Why are we running the ball effectively with Rush but not with Dak?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We know Moore's offense is ran off of presnap reads. I think the better defenses have picked up on Dak's tendencies and have a way of forcing him into doing what they want. I think we saw that in the playoff game, the AZ game, and the Bucs game this year.

Thats is about as laughable an explanation as I have ever heard. Your not even getting creative in the way you blame Dak anymore. LOL

The reasons are 100% obvious and there for everyone to clearly see.

RushScott2024

Reaction score
As has been mentioned, it's Kellen's fault. Zeke was running fine against the Bucs and even if he wasn't, you don't abandon the run like that down 1 score.

If we keep this same game plan when Dak comes back we're gonna be nasty...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
A) the only game Dak played this yr was against one of the best run defenses in the entire league.
B) run game was working against the tough TB defense, but Moore went away from it.

Amazing how many people on this forum cant see that simple and obvious explanation.

RushScott2024

Reaction score
As has been mentioned, it's Kellen's fault. Zeke was running fine against the Bucs and even if he wasn't, you don't abandon the run like that down 1 score.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

:hammer:

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Why are we running the ball effectively w/ Rush, but mostly could not do so w/ Dak? I absolutely cannot wrap my head around this one. What's the big difference? Does Dak have a tell? I mean, we're just not seeing defenders meeting RB's in the backfield as we did before.

Any ideas?
Because they stick with it more.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don't want to see Dak air it out one more time or I'm gonna blow a gasket. Not with this team. I love Dak he's clutch ** and a winner, but airing it out=L against good teams

Airing it out usually means your losing and your run game isnt working.

Although Dak did throw for 400 yards against the pats last year in a win.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Why are we running the ball effectively w/ Rush, but mostly could not do so w/ Dak? I absolutely cannot wrap my head around this one. What's the big difference? Does Dak have a tell? I mean, we're just not seeing defenders meeting RB's in the backfield as we did before.

Any ideas?
It’s hard to say. We only had one game with Dak against the best defense we’ve seen.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Did you think the Joneses would pony up that kind of money and not demand he be made a star to justify it? Booger cannot stand any form of criticism so Moore got his marching orders that Prescott has to be a top tier for the old fool's ego.

No way can Prescott be thought of as a bus driver or a Cousins comparison.

The idiot son went as far as to say Prescott is a top 3 QB and nobody has him close to that level. And that puts additional pressure on Prescott.

I find it interesting that Orlovsky and Young both think they should run the O they're running with Rush for Prescott when he comes back, it is so evident there are two different offenses.

Booger must have stars to market. Did you hear what he said about Parsons? "We've got big plans for Micah Parsons". What a completely ridiculous statement to make, players make their own plans through their play. He's so arrogant, he wants to take some of the shine from Parsons' natural talent. Without our plan, he's just a player.
Jethro is just gleaming over the potential revenue bonanza from Parsons.

Parsons may never do anything but rush the passer . But CC you are spot on my man. So sad but true and why it’s so difficult to take our football organization too seriously.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Airing it out usually means your losing and your run game isnt working.

Although Dak did throw for 400 yards against the pats last year in a win.
Yea, this is a problem as well. We get behind and abort running game .

When we have our most success with Dak we play better with the lead. Like most teams probably do.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Id say the same formula is still probably true. Stop our running game and force Prescott to beat you over the top. And the better defenses have more success with this strategy.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Any ideas?
Because Moore pulled his head out of his arse.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
If dak used his legs it would make the run game a lot better. But he doesn't for some odd reason. Some designed runs to pick up 3-5 yards are gimmes sometimes, but we have him sit back in the pocket all game. If the defense has to account for him running thats huge.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Thats is about as laughable an explanation as I have ever heard. Your not even getting creative in the way you blame Dak anymore. LOL

The reasons are 100% obvious and there for everyone to clearly see.

Still struggling with basic grammar. Thanks for the input though. I'll take it into consideration.

Haimerej

Reaction score

Last time they played the Bucs Kellen said Dak checked out of nearly half the run calls.

Haimerej

Reaction score
If dak used his legs it would make the run game a lot better. But he doesn't for some odd reason. Some designed runs to pick up 3-5 yards are gimmes sometimes, but we have him sit back in the pocket all game. If the defense has to account for him running thats huge.

Cooper hasn't been using his legs.

RushScott2024

Reaction score
He's not a running qb lol