Why are women so evil?

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3889690 said:
Only if the female manager is better looking and has bigger boobs. *ducking for cover again* :laugh2:
:laugh2:

Actually, it probably wouldn't even matter.

Scenario 1
Female manager is less of a "looker" than her female subordinate.

Subordinate: "I'm hotter than her, have bigger boobs than her, and I'm smarter than her. I should be manager"

Scenario 2
Female manager is better looking than her subordinate.

Subordinate: "She only got the job because of her looks. She's as dumb as a rock. I should get enhancements, then I will become manager."

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
5Stars;3889711 said:
What is that saying?

"More than a mouthful is just a waste."
:confused:
I've actually said that to more than one woman who wanted implants, or already had them. Neither of them believed me.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Boy....reading some of your posts make me thankful for my wife of 15 years.

Not only is she hot....she has never withheld sex for any reason.

She loves sports, works out with me, and is an awesome cook.

She even puts up with me when I yell at the TV during Cowboy games.

Lucky me....

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Bizwah;3889746 said:

Lucky me....

:eek:

Are you OK with that?

I mean, are you around her 24 hours a day?

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
My amazing, wonderful wife is a manager in retail and she is always talking about how mean, spiteful and cruel women can be.

I don't have strong opinions about it really, but 90 percent of the workplace warfare I've seen over the years has involved two women. Guys will shrug stuff off or deal with it immediately and get it out of the way, usually. Women, though .... brutal.

I talked to a guy who coached women and men in college (basketball) and asked him what the biggest difference was. He said coaching women involved much more management of personalities. One would stop passing the other one the ball during a game because of some disagreement they had days or even weeks earlier.

Having said all that, I realize there are plenty of exceptions. Not all are that way.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Bizwah;3889746 said:

Lucky me....
That is like the unicorn of women. I didn't think it existed.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Women are not evil. A far greater percentage of women are mean, cruel and spiteful though.

If two male friends are having a heated argument, they'll yell, shove and maybe throw a punch or two and then it's done. The argument's over and they're having a beer together two days later and talking how stupid the argument was.

If two female friends get in a heated argument, they'll walk away, never talk to each other again and spread vicious rumors about each other, and if you bring it up again 15 years later they are still mad about it.

It stems from the fact that outside of organized competitions, men don't inherently feel like they have to compete with each other. Women feel like they have to measure up to other women and will scratch, claw and do whatever it takes to make sure everyone knows they were right and they are better than the other girls. Men are either much more level-headed or just don't care enough, but either way we're just more easy going. This is why so many women have mostly male friends.

Bizwah

Reaction score
5Stars;3889751 said:
:eek:

Are you OK with that?

I mean, are you around her 24 hours a day?:laugh2:

Actually, we pretty much are.

We've worked together for about 13 of our 15 years of marriage....same breaks...same vacations....

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;3889762 said:
Women are not evil. A far greater percentage of women are mean, cruel and spiteful though.

If two male friends are having a heated argument, they'll yell, shove and maybe throw a punch or two and then it's done. The argument's over and they're having a beer together two days later and talking how stupid the argument was.

If two female friends get in a heated argument, they'll walk away, never talk to each other again and spread vicious rumors about each other, and if you bring it up again 15 years later they are still mad about it.

It stems from the fact that outside of organized competitions, men don't inherently feel like they have to compete with each other. Women feel like they have to measure up to other women and will scratch, claw and do whatever it takes to make sure everyone knows they were right and they are better than the other girls. Men are either much more level-headed or just don't care enough, but either way we're just more easy going. This is why so many women have mostly male friends.

Sweet post. The ladies might not like it, but there is some belief in that.
:p: ;) :D

It's that Venus vs. Mars thing...?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
5Stars;3889788 said:
Sweet post. The ladies might not like it, but there is some belief in that.
:p: ;) :D

It's that Venus vs. Mars thing...?

They can not like it all they want, anybody who has ever been to high school or in the work force knows it's true. Women are inherently competitive with each other, and it can get nasty.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;3889762 said:
This is why so many women have mostly male friends.

Most of those women have bigger issues. The one's with mostly male friends typically have some self worth issues, some attitude issues, a touch of hater, a mental flaw.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
peplaw06;3889712 said:

Actually, it probably wouldn't even matter.

Scenario 1
Female manager is less of a "looker" than her female subordinate.

Subordinate: "I'm hotter than her, have bigger boobs than her, and I'm smarter than her. I should be manager"

Scenario 2
Female manager is better looking than her subordinate.

Subordinate: "She only got the job because of her looks. She's as dumb as a rock. I should get enhancements, then I will become manager."

I forgot one other variable......the manager is younger :laugh2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;3889793 said:
Most of those women have bigger issues. The one's with mostly male friends typically have some self worth issues, some attitude issues, a touch of hater, a mental flaw.

That's what we're talking about...but some want them bigger!

Please...go sell that to the Commanders, sucker!
:p:

RS12

Reaction score
peplaw06;3889621 said:
Sorry... it's not always to please a man. Women think they know so much that they know what men want, even when men don't want that.

Not true. Men are far easier to understand and please. Most men I ever met are happy if they get their quota of food, sex, and toys. Not buying the 95% of women are evil though. A much smaller percentage.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;3889793 said:

Or they just want to avoid other women as much as possible. Most of the women who only associate with other women are the biggest witches around and will cast any "friend" off at the drop of a hat.

It all starts in middle/high school IMO. Girls are taught via the media from an early age that they have to compete with each other for men, status, etc. They grow to be very suspicious and untrusting of other women, and coupled with the extra emotion that comes ith being a woman and you have a bitter grudge waiting to happen.

Women need to adopt something akin to Man Law. There are unwritten social agreements that men typically follow, but it seems as if it's all fair game with women

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
RS12;3889800 said:
Not true. Men are far easier to understand and please. Most men I ever met are happy if they get their quota of food, sex, and toys. Not buying the 95% of women are evil though. A much smaller percentage.

That's why we get called dogs.

But the ladies like it to...so what is the point?
:confused:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;3889803 said:
Or they just want to avoid other women as much as possible. Most of the women who only associate with other women are the biggest witches around and will cast any "friend" off at the drop of a hat.

It all starts in middle/high school IMO. Girls are taught via the media from an early age that they have to compete with each other for men, status, etc. They grow to be very suspicious and untrusting of other women, and coupled with the extra emotion that comes ith being a woman and you have a bitter grudge waiting to happen.

Women need to adopt something akin to Man Law. There are unwritten social agreements that men typically follow, but it seems as if it's all fair game with women

:p: :D ;)

Anjinsan

Benched
Reaction score
RS12;3889800 said:

Finally, someone who knows men. I might go as low as 85% but that's it.