Why Dak still sucks

RodeoJake

Reaction score
I’m ok with analyzing Dak’s play. But the less than 200 yard stuff is nonsense for this game.

Dak had 265 yards and 3 TD’s against a very good defense.

He put up better numbers against the Jags defense, than Pat Mahomes did the week prior.

——- I am not saying Dak is better than Mahomes. He clearly isn’t. But anyone saying Dak didn’t play very well yesterday is lying to themselves. It was a very good game.

When Dak is decisive, he is very good. It's when he gets rattled and starts scrambling in panic mode that he looks bad. He played a great game, but the Jags didn't blitz him. I still need to see him be decisive when facing a blitz. He has the talent to be a good QB.

khiladi

Reaction score
Yes delusional.

He did that with YAC yardage all over the place. The same plays dak makes, people like you criticize him for because his guys do nothing with the passes. You know nothing about football other than what everyone else says...that is horrible. Just stop posting...

I repeat, you are absolutely delusional if you liken Dak to Mahomes and to further add to this, probably need to be checked for mental health.

Ken

Reaction score
Dak and his horrid weapons have faced 4 top 10 pass defenses this year. 2 of them were #1 when he faced them. Beat both.

Sowwy you are upset he didn't hit 200 yards in the air...

Ken

Reaction score
I repeat, you are absolutely delusional if you liken Dak to Mahomes and to further add to this, probably need to be checked for mental health.
LOL.

Give Dak what he has and you would see similar, if not better results. The guy we were trying to sign as our #1 weapon, Watkins, is like their 3rd or 4th option in the pass game.

As soon as you haters realize this, it will be like a dawning. Enjoy bashing a great kid because you fail to understand he is overcoming historically horrible weapons while also facing very good defenses.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
This is what happens when you clearly have an agenda and the player you despise plays well. It really upsets the apple cart until the next time Dak plays poorly and the OP can go back to being happy. The OP is clearly nothing but a troll.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great win and hitting 40 against the best ranked D in the league with what we've seen so far from this offense and coaching staff was a very pleasant surprise but they've done nothing but stay in the hunt for the East.

Not really sure what this team is yet and Dak played a very efficient game and made plays with his arm and legs when they were there but he didn't change the doubters' minds about him as QB1 long term and won't with just one game.

The one thing this game did for me was to cause me to doubt my feelings about how this season would end but only temporarily, I need to see more and that starts Sunday in WAS but I will take this win and appreciate it for what it is. A break from losing and the best game they've played as a complete team so far this season.

We will still have the Dakfenders and Dakaters and the Garrett hating going on but I gotta say, and you can feel anyway you want, we haven't had many 40-7 wins so I am not going to dissect this one too closely as I still don't know how this season will play out, or even this week's game, but I am going to enjoy this one because I do not know how many more I've got coming but damned few 33 point wins, I'm betting.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Romo grief counseling now in session.

This is the first post in this thread that mentioned Romo.

In truth, I think it's people like you who won't let him go, because you need to keep reminding everyone else how "Romo couldn't get it done" every time Dak has a bad game.....

BoysForLife

Reaction score
LOL.

Give Dak what he has and you would see similar, if not better results. The guy we were trying to sign as our #1 weapon, Watkins, is like their 3rd or 4th option in the pass game.

As soon as you haters realize this, it will be like a dawning. Enjoy bashing a great kid because you fail to understand he is overcoming historically horrible weapons while also facing very good defenses.

Dude if you like Dak, that's great. Good on you.

But did you watch the KC/NE game last night? Mahomes is a straight up stud with huge stones.

he was making downfield throws and plays that Dak couldn't make in his wildest dreams. You can say you are comfortable with Dak at the helm (I may respectfully disagree) but still be sane about that. Dak played well yesterday, and he still couldn't hold Mahomes jock. That kid is playing at another level right now.

khiladi

Reaction score
LOL.

I repeat... comparing Dak to Mahomes proves your delusion and you probably need a CTE scan..

9darter

Reaction score
Guy is holding this team back.

His performance yesterday proved it. When he's decent/acceptable, as I believe he was last night, we get to see what this team could be with good QBing.

Now, they still need better coaching, playcalling and receivers, not to forget deficits on D. But consistently good QB play is on top of the wishlist.

The less critically gifted out there will overlook all the flaws Dak still displayed yesterday, even when at his best.