Why do I fear Buffalo?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The game is important for a number of reasons. We obviously need to win the game to keep our division hopes alive, and we need to win the game to give ourselves some confidence on the road. The Cowboys may have to win three road games to reach the Super Bowl, so they have to get over some of the issues that have plagued them on the road against contending teams this season.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
You fear Buffalo because the Cowboys traditionally don't win these kinds of games.

On the road, in the elements, against a playoff hopeful with a very talented QB.

When was the last time that's happened?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboys are the better team and I think we have the ability to win out, but for some reason this game scares me more than any other games. After that huge win against the dirty birds, why do I see us having a huge loss here? A letdown game if you may. I’m scared.
The bills are desperate to stay in the playoffs, they’re at home. Period. They’re capable I’m not a scared. I think Cowboys if they have the the ball last. They can win it. But I’m taking the Eagles by three.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The game is important for a number of reasons. We obviously need to win the game to keep our division hopes alive, and we need to win the game to give ourselves some confidence on the road. The Cowboys may have to win three road games to reach the Super Bowl, so they have to get over some of the issues that have plagued them on the road against contending teams this season.
They’re going to have to put it all out there. Play hard. Just hope they have enough left to go the rest of the way. That week off for the top team deserves it. This is when the men show up we’re going to find out soon.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where? Their message boards seem pretty confident that they'll win.

They base it on our losses away from home + playing on grass.

(Funny how inceptions don't matter anymore since the leader in them isn't wearing a star)
I was referring to the fans on here that think it's going to be a cake walk.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Well....I don't knowni if you should FEAR Buffalo (it's a game afterall)....but if you mean you think Buffalo could beat us...of COURSE they can. They have a lot of talented players...and if they get hot and you catch them on a day they are hitting on all cylinders you can walk onto a buzz saw with them.

Probably a 55-45 or 60-40% chance we win....which in the NFL is a sizeable advantage ....but still, about as likely as flipping a quarter 10 times and getting 6 heads. If I had to guess I'd pick dallas...but certainly won't be surprised if Buffalo wins at home. Wouldn't even be in the top 50 upsets of the year!

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Cowboys are the better team and I think we have the ability to win out, but for some reason this game scares me more than any other games. After that huge win against the dirty birds, why do I see us having a huge loss here? A letdown game if you may. I’m scared.
Start drinking heavily.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
The Bills are better than their record but the Cowboys are the better overall team.

We all know this is a "any given Sunday" league but there is no need to be scared. Dallas is 99.99 percent assured of a playoff berth so they can use these games against contenders as a warm up to get ready for the teams they will face in January.

Dallas is 10-3. Enjoy that, relax and enjoy the games.
Playoff Birth? We're trying to win a DIVISION and possibly a #1 seed? Are you aware of our Home vs Away stats? As well as we've played this season the prospects of winning at Philly AND SF in one playoff run does NOT excite me.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Because the Cowboys have a history of reading their clippings when they're playing well.

It would be just like Dallas to lay an egg Sunday.
Pretty accurate but I would argue that THIS team is focused and on a mission. Biggest difference is how the QB and Coach are performing right now. Buffalo can certainly beat us but I don't see us "laying an egg"

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
we are very evenly matched teams based on stats. the challenge is Allen being mobile and our struggles against mobile QBs. keeping him in the pocket like we did Hurts is going to be key and forcing him to make throws from the pocket. he tends to force a few and leads to interceptions. we can't allow him to just run and make too many positive yards.
Relax my friend, DQ and company got the D covered.
Dak and friends have the O covered as well.
Enjoy this season my brothers and sisters and everyone else....

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Playoff Birth? We're trying to win a DIVISION and possibly a #1 seed? Are you aware of our Home vs Away stats? As well as we've played this season the prospects of winning at Philly AND SF in one playoff run does NOT excite me.
If Dallas wins out they still need the Eagles to lose at least once for this to happen. This is beyond their control. And this team is miles ahead of where they were back in San Fran in October.

catskillthunder

Reaction score
Buffalo is hanging on to their playoff lives and need to pretty much win out. Expect their best and expect a mistake free Josh Allen as I am sure its been drilled into his head not to force things.

cowboys1732

Reaction score
They need to “Demarcus Lawrence“ the Bills. This won’t get me a time out? Right?

cowboyed

Reaction score
Come on now, don't let the sun catch you crying! Imagine yourself having been acid milk breast fed by a female xenomorph as the ones in Alien. I was raised on marinated armadillo sphincters. Fear nothing except for a gang of starving baboons high on angel dust.

Aven8

Reaction score
Only thing I’m concerned about is the giant QB and the elements. Rain and wind tend to make the passing game more difficult. I’ve watched a ton of Buffalo for the past two seasons and their D is pretty suspect. And for some odd reason they take out Diggs on 3rd down quite a lot.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Th
They are a good team who have some injuries but have a guy in Josh who can beat you. They are better than their record so if you don’t take care of business you will lose.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Aren't you the guy that said the Giants were going to be "out for blood" because you got into a fight with a drunk Giants fan years ago