Why do people insist on cutting Dak?

Chasing6

Reaction score
I know of the Prescott's no trade clause. I have posted on this site repeatedly Prescott has Jones 100% support. Consequently, I do not think Prescott will be cut. And I do not think Prescott will be benched.

Do not worry. I will not ask you again to do what I recommended you do in the post you just replied to. It either does not matter to you or went completely over your head.
Dak will not waive a no trade clause.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak will not waive a no trade clause.
You are getting warmer. @jujoboys stated the following in bold, which I initially replied to:

Jerry may have every intention on extending Dak and may have told other teams that he has no intention of trading Dak even if Dak waived the NTC.
'Even if' is hypothetical. 'Even if' did not happen. "Even if' is a thought up scenario that does not exist in reality.

~This should prove interesting~

Chasing6

Reaction score
Everything is a thought up scenario until it happens. Regardless of everyone's imagination Dak will be the starting QB in 2024.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Everything is a thought up scenario until it happens. Regardless of everyone's imagination Dak will be the starting QB in 2024.
You are getting warmer still. Here is a clue:

If one poster says it did not happen and another poster replies with a comment based on it not happening, no one said it happened.

Well. That is not actually a clue but does it help you understand how you misinterpreted your initial reply to me?

Chasing6

Reaction score
You are getting warmer still. Here is a clue:

If one poster says it did not happen and another poster replies with a comment based on it not happening, no one said it happened.

Well. That is not actually a clue but does it help you understand how you misinterpreted your initial reply to me?
I missed nothing. Dak well be the starting QB end of story.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Funny, you think McCarthy is QB who whisperer for Trance.
McCarthy is a quarterback whisperer. And right now he’s whispering to Dak Prescott “Dak, you know neither of us will be here in 2025 and that’s a good thing…you know that right?” And Dak’s response? “Oh yeah. Bartender, this next round is on me”.

Chasing6

Reaction score
we try to make it so black and white. Dak stinks and thats why he whasnt and wont win a SB.

Dan Fouts was a loser his entire career.... I guess, no?
Marino ....loser.
Jim Kelly... guy just never could get over that hill.

But that Trent Dilfer guy....... damn he was clutch. :lmao:
It has to be black and white for the simple minded to watch the game. If a team wins QB was great. If a team losses QB sucked.

That is their understanding of the game. Don't bother trying to explain it to them, they can not comprehend more than that.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Las Vegas keeps re-surfacing in conversations as a possible destination for Dak Prescott. My question is how long would the Raiders hypothetically keep Prescott on their wish list before rejecting the idea.

Antonio Pierce talked about his team's quarterback situation a month prior to the draft (link). He discussed pitting Aidan O'Connell and their free agent pickup, Gardner Minshew II against each other and compete for the starter role. Pierce had favorable things to say about O'Connell's improvement this offseason. And he reflected on the possibility of a trade up for a quarterback that interested them.

A month passed after that conversation. The Raiders stayed pat at #13 overall during the first round, although Mel Kiper stated they tried trading up for Michael Penix Jr. (link). In the same article, Raiders general manager Tom Telesco said (paraphrasing) there was not a concentrated effort to draft a quarterback.

It does not look like the Raiders have another starting veteran QB acquisition strategy outside Minshew according to my outside seeing eye peering into their plans. That said, I could be in need of a new eye prescription. Prescott could be on their wish list but I would think there is an expiration date attached. It is that possible deadline that I am interested in.
They’d probably love to sign him if he were a free agent. Draft picks are worth more than ever now with escalating contracts at so many positions, particularly if you’re paying $55+ million per season for your QB. There will be no “haul” for Dak Prescott in any trade. He’ll sign the largest contract as a free agent ever. He will not suffer any repercussions for the loss to the Packers. There will be no retribution for that debacle. Cowboys fans will have to swallow that Dak lost to Green Bay, but beat Jerry and every idiot that paid $54 for a Cowboys logo hat they wear backwards even though they’re in their fifties and look ridiculous.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Why does it not make sense? He can find another GM to screw I'm sure.
The Joneses are not going to pay Dak his guaranteed salary to play for another team because you haters want him gone.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Because we’ve gotten nowhere in 10yrs with him and now he’ll want 30m a year

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh let's see.....

The guy is a mental case....
The guy is a bad influence...
He's not a good football player...
He's not a role model that I want my kids to follow.

He's everything I don't want to see in society....

That about sums it up. :popcorn:
11 hours under for a tattoo????
Yes, mental case is being kind to Daktrash.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is measurably slow in the processing; he panics and just makes horrible decisions at the worst times.
Dak needed more time and why this team invested so much 2024 draft stock into OL, Jerry is basically saying c'mon Dak, Im drafting
in order to give you possibly a second longer maybe less to actually look off your primary WR.
Dak is DUMB..................