Why do some seem to want us/Dak to fail?

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Reading through the board tonight after a great win tonight it appears like some are rooting for Dak to fail. Why? If he wins we win! I'm a huge Romo fan but you can't ignore that he has thrown more passes of any rookie ever to start his career without an interception. It doesn't matter who the QB has played.

Why not be happy with where we are vs "just wait for the next three weeks" it's like people are hoping we fail.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
I will never understand that. I love Tony and want him to get a ring in the worst way but I want Dak to win every game he's in. Just because you are all in on Romo doesn't mean you can't be all in on Dak and vice-versa.

It's not the Dallas Romos and it's not the Dallas Prescotts.

It's the Dallas Cowboys.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I havent seen people openly root for him to fail. But I did see a poster post a thread stating they werent coming back until Romo was back

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
This board has a negative tone to it. The only thing we need to concern ourselves with is Cincinnati and getting healthy. NEVER take winning for granted.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Reading through the board tonight after a great win tonight it appears like some are rooting for Dak to fail. Why? If he wins we win! I'm a huge Romo fan but you can't ignore that he has thrown more passes of any rookie ever to start his career without an interception. It doesn't matter who the QB has played.

Why not be happy with where we are vs "just wait for the next three weeks" it's like people are hoping we fail.

The same guy that started that post was ready for Romo to suit up in the second half and mocked the idea that Prescott would play better than Cassell or Weeden without Dez. Consider the source. Not exactly Mensa material.

Frozen700

Reaction score
The ones that want that are delusional Romo fans. And will claim they are die hard Cowboy fans, but the reality of it is they just have a man crush on Romo, another man.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I certainly don't want Dak to fail. He's looked great these past few weeks, he even impressed me when I didn't think he could bring us back while in a hole.

BUT I have said since week 1, the biggest test is Green Bay and Bengals for him. Mostly the Bengals and their D, Green Bay is similar to our bend but don't break D.

etw926

Reaction score
The ones that want that are delusional Romo fans. And will claim they are die hard Cowboy fans, but the reality of it is they just have a man crush on Romo, another man.
Yeah ok Dak-Off. :D

DFWJC

Reaction score

Where did you see that?
Honest question.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Maybe people saying Romo should start when he's back is what you see negative toward dak. It's not.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I haven't seen that.
I haven't read any anti-Dak sentiment.

Maybe it's in your head.
I havent seen people openly root for him to fail. But I did see a poster post a thread stating they werent coming back until Romo was back
I've seen some posts about how Dak hasn't beaten a winning team and how he has only thrown short passes and how he isn't accurate and blah blah blah. It's time to celebrate a 3-1 record and this is all they can say. Yes, they want him to fail. It's a shame, really.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
Who wants Dak to fail? Find me a post that says someone wants Dak to fail. Saying that Romo is better than Dak right now, for this season, isn't the same as saying they want Dak to fail.