Why do some seem to want us/Dak to fail?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Sentiment is certainly overly cautious. If we had Wentz and he was putting up this numbers, we'd be talking Super Bowl--this year and subsequent years.

I missed the game and see 2 TDs, no INTs, over 250 yds and 72% completion--and the win. I have NO idea what happened today that could necessitate so much criticism. 'Yeah he was good, but not that good...'

Completely ridiculous.

This is a ROOKIE 4th round pick putting up awesome numbers. There is no reason to be so critical. We should be friggin thrilled.

He had a shaky start but finished the game great (Should have had a game winning TD, but defender knocked the ball out of Butler's hand)

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Fair enough, brother. We're all Cowboys fans here, and we just want to win. Sorry if you felt like I was singling you out.

I'm drunk and happy. Go Cowboys, Cowboyz88

All good brother…go Cowboys

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Reading through the board tonight after a great win tonight it appears like some are rooting for Dak to fail. Why? If he wins we win! I'm a huge Romo fan but you can't ignore that he has thrown more passes of any rookie ever to start his career without an interception. It doesn't matter who the QB has played.

Why not be happy with where we are vs "just wait for the next three weeks" it's like people are hoping we fail.

Dude what the hell message board are you reading? Seriously? Please respond to me. This thread is really confounding me. It reads of bating fandom against fandom.

Enlighten me, bro. Maybe point me to the thread(s) that you're referring to.

dallasdave

Reaction score
You're still not getting what I'm cooking, so I'll say it bluntly. The majority of the fanbase wants Tony out and Dak in. This "Tony Love" is bullcrap.

It's Dak mania right now. There's no denying it. This thread is woefully ignorant of what's going down.

You following now?
You said and said it right.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Dude what the hell message board are you reading? Seriously? Please respond to me. This thread is really confounding me. It reads of bating fandom against fandom.

Enlighten me, bro. Maybe point me to the thread(s) that you're referring to.
I responded twice in this thread which thread caused me to write this.
65fastback2plus2's thread really bugged me.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I think there's an assumption that Romo will step right in and because he's Romo and has experience, he'll automatically be better. But, that doesn't account for Romo typically being rusty when he comes back from injury. The other issue is that with Dak we've been using shotgun and read option. Tony isn't a threat to run and doesn't have the read option experience that Dak has and that could affect the offense.

Finally, there's an assumption that if Romo gets hurt again, Dak can just step right in and play well. Perhaps that's the case, but he may also struggle to get back into the groove after Romo starts getting the majority of reps.

Overall, if Dak plays like he has the last 3 weeks, I have no ambition to bring Romo back as the starter.

YR

haleyrules

Reaction score
Like 5 people lol

Everyone is on the Dak train. Don't be dramatic.
Its understandable. People see Prescott as new and really an underdog that has surprised just about everyone. So, you can expect the bandwagon effect. Wait until he hits a rough patch, and he will, it will reverse quickly and more people will be screaming for ole Tony. The fickle fan lives in all of
Us. Anyway, the Club is more than blessed to have both Tony and Dak.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Its understandable. People see Prescott as new and really an underdog that has surprised just about everyone. So, you can expect the bandwagon effect. Wait until he hits a rough patch, and he will, it will reverse quickly and more people will be screaming for ole Tony. The fickle fan lives in all of
Us. Anyway, the Club is more than blessed to have both Tony and Dak.

So very true, Haley. Very well put, brother :)