Why do you either have to be a Hater or Homer?

Qcard

Reaction score
The bolded is the root of the issue.

The purpose of the forum is to discuss the Cowboys and the NFL, not to flex our egos.

The trick for you is to try and understand that someone saying "Dak sucks" is not the same as saying "Qcard sucks".

i.e. Don't tie your opinion to your ego.
Oh Yes!! Discussion is the point

Playing adjective Nanny isn't.....:lmao2:

If you have a discussion let's have it....but I could careless about how YOU characterize my posts or Mommysplain how I should post.

Do you have an opinion about Dakota?:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Qcard

Reaction score
Yet, most posters are about egos here with their takes. Most people say "Dak sucks" to validate a outdated opinion they've had on him since 2016...rather than admit the truth their ego won't allow them to.
Yep @Vtwin only likes playing in one way traffic!:lmao2:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I apologize for my style of eradicating Dak Hate.

They are a pesky vermin...mass extraction is proven to be more effective but there is collateral damage.
But you don't give a sht about Romo hate and in fact toe that hate line.

Who do you think your kidding? You aligned yourself with starfan1....one of the biggest romo haters ever. Whoops.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Answer (no Modification needed)

Whom are you, to tell me, how to post? Or why should I care how you perceive my posts?

Contemptuous and dismissive is how you would describe my posts...your opinion.

Other might find my posts disgusting, entertaining or useless.

Can I go to bed now?:muttley:
Don't go to bed mad...just because someone asked you a question. Unbecoming.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Honestly, the homer/hater has been around since the start of message boards. I have been on a few DC message boards over the years and it is nothing new. Believe it or not soap opera boards were worse than this especially when it came to supercouples. lol

Qcard

Reaction score

Who do you think your kidding? You aligned yourself with starfan1....one of the biggest romo haters ever. Whoops.
I agree! I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT ROMO PERIOD

It was an Average Era that lacked Leadership!!
Unless Cabo is your style

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
I don't consider myself a Dak "hater" or "homer", I can understand the arguments on either side of the coin, but no matter which side you fall on, at the end of the day we all want the same thing: WIN THE SUPER BOWL. For that to happen Dak and EVERYONE on this team has to be BETTER and more CONSISTENT ..

starfan1

Reaction score

Dang one of the biggest Romo haters ever? Do I get compensated for that? I don’t necessarily hate Romo I hate his knob gobbling fans ok well maybe not hate not sure what the right word is

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dang one of the biggest Romo haters ever? Do I get compensated for that? I don’t necessarily hate Romo I hate his knob gobbling fans ok well maybe not hate not sure what the right word is
Welll, I thought as a good friend, I'd repay you for me being a complete zeke homer gobbler. :):p

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't consider myself a Dak "hater" or "homer", I can understand the arguments on either side of the coin, but no matter which side you fall on, at the end of the day we all want the same thing: WIN THE SUPER BOWL. For that to happen Dak and EVERYONE on this team has to be BETTER and more CONSISTENT ..
Sitting in the middle is the toughest place to be these days. Ya get it from both sides. A great majority of it from one.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I've tried desperately to stay out of the Dak debates.

But this dude is regressing somehow....and quickly.

He isnt very accurate and never will be but now suddenly all of our receivers are blanketed on every play.

Are they taking away the pass? That's great because they somehow can't run the ball either.
I think earlier in the year, when our receivers were wide open at times, It was because Kellon Moore was scheming guys wide open. This is not happening as much.

Moore needs to make some adjustments to help our receivers get open, and help our running game. Seems like defenses are catching up to our offensive schemes.

Jarntt

Reaction score
I don't get it.

If you say anything positive about Dak you are labeled as Homer.
If you say anything negative about Dak you are a labeled as a Hater.

Why can't we as a Cowboy's fan who likes the boy's and their players just offer up
observations and critiques of Dak or the Cowboys without all the blow back ?

Something has clearly been wrong with Dak since the calf injury and I am very concerned.

If it does not get fixed before the playoffs we will be one and done.

Assuming we make the playoffs of course.

I think he is either still suffering from the calf injury or has another undisclosed injury.

I sure hope whatever the problem is, it can get corrected soon.

For the record I really like Dak as a person and player and hope he can get back to his old self.
Hater...

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Ditto!!!!!!!!!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don't get it.

If you say anything positive about Dak you are labeled as Homer.
If you say anything negative about Dak you are a labeled as a Hater.

Why can't we as a Cowboy's fan who likes the boy's and their players just offer up
observations and critiques of Dak or the Cowboys without all the blow back ?

Something has clearly been wrong with Dak since the calf injury and I am very concerned.

If it does not get fixed before the playoffs we will be one and done.

Assuming we make the playoffs of course.

I think he is either still suffering from the calf injury or has another undisclosed injury.

I sure hope whatever the problem is, it can get corrected soon.

For the record I really like Dak as a person and player and hope he can get back to his old self.

Both are biased, weak minded little boys. EVERY chat room would be better off without both. Although certainly much less fun. Its always great to make fun of them. Their natures make them say the dumbest things and can be easily proven right instantly with facts or time reveals their stupidity. Like it has with Dak, Garrett, Zeke, Parsons, Lamb, Chaz Green, Pollard, ect......ect......

fivetwos

Reaction score
I think earlier in the year, when our receivers were wide open at times, It was because Kellon Moore was scheming guys wide open. This is not happening as much.

Moore needs to make some adjustments to help our receivers get open, and help our running game. Seems like defenses are catching up to our offensive schemes.
That's exactly it, and I have no idea where to point the finger. I sincerely hope our staff does, because the season is riding on this getting fixed.

The defense is playing better as the offense has regressed, but that formula wont get us where we want to be.

The offense needs to score early and often, as well as set the tone and pace.

They are capable, just need to go do it.