Why do you like or dislike Dak?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Disagree, according to you’re premise, unless someone says that they personally “like” a person they have never met nor had interaction with, they must be untruthful.

Some of his are not impressed with his quality of play but aside from the constant self promotion and greed with *****-like levels of seeking sponsor money, I can’t see a reason to dislike him

........but more importantly, how can anyone disapprove of any person who buys he mama a brand new house like Dakota did last year.......Chris Collingsworth told Us that before a national audience last year

The salt of the earth that just keeps putting others before himself
You should write Collinsworth a stern letter!
Something that will really give it to him!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
but more importantly, how can anyone disapprove of any person who buys he mama a brand new house like Dakota did last year.......Chris Collingsworth told Us that before a national audience last year
“He got his mom a house. He’s happy. He said sponsorships pay for a few other things.”

Dak fans acknowledged immediately that was a false statement by Collinsworth being Dak's mom passed away 6 years prior while his was still in College.
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/amp....llinsworth-dak-prescott-mom-bought-house.html

Corso

Reaction score
But wanting to buy your mom a house is the same as buying you mom a house IMHO, no?

(Collinsworth admitted in 3rd he misunderstood, and apologized for the misstatement)

https://nypost.com/2019/11/10/cris-collinsworth-apologizes-for-sad-dak-prescott-mistake/
I don't know.
I actually did buy my mother a house after my first big contract.
Her husband took it away from her in their divorce.
Or rather she gave it to him so that the divorce would be easier to finalize.

Made me so mad...
That dude was scum of the Earth.

garyo1954

Reaction score
I don't know.
I actually did buy my mother a house after my first big contract.
Her husband took it away from her in their divorce.
Or rather she gave it to him so that the divorce would be easier to finalize.

Made me so mad...
That dude was scum of the Earth.

I bought my ex a house.
She sold it because she couldn't afford it.

I laughed.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No need for elaboration if you don't want, but I'd like to see if you can name one play or moment that swayed you to like or dislike Dak as a player.
My moment was when he was on the bench and he threw his Gatorade cup to the trashcan and missed. He stood up, picked it up and put it in the trashcan. That was the moment that I started rooting hard for him.
I like him because of the camaraderie. He demands respect. By giving it. I believe this game is won in the locker room before you even go on the field

garyo1954

Reaction score
Lol, she couldn't afford the property taxes?
What tha...
That's pretty bad.

I only know what the kid's version.
The less I know the better I like it!
I call it, "Don't ask and you can't be responsible for not knowing."

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think there are many here who like Dak, but enjoy triggering certain
members of the board. And I'm okay with that.

Then again, if anyone is critical of the QB, they are ostracized and
deemed a hater, with some insinuating even worse... and get away with it.

You don't get labelled a hater for being critical. I have personally critiqued Dak on this thread. Its the fake Cowboy fans making wildly laughable claims that lack logic. I have actually had a troll tell me that we lost to the Browns last year because Dak threw for 500 yards and 4 TD's. Dont remember who it was, but another troll told me that the defense was bad last year because the offense scored too quickly . Those types get rightfully labeled and deserve to be ostracized for it. Its the overzealous hating trolls that spurn loyal Cowboys fans to shove it down their throats the incredible stats that Dak and the offense are putting out there. You definitely have some homers on here, but they are rather harmless as compared to the handful of angry mob fake Cowboy trolls that try to ruin the forum.

Personally I am a self admitted Zeke hater. But you dont see me running around saying Zeke is the reason we are losing after a 150 yard 3 TD game. Or blaming the poor defense on Zeke or losing on Zeke. And when Zeke has a great game, I have no problem giving credit. Zeke balling out for 100 yards a game would be amazing.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I like him because I think he gives us the best chance to compete. if someone can guarantee me that we can put gilbert in and we will win a championship, I am all on board....

so its projecting, which 53, give you the best chance and not all positions are created equal, thus QB having the most impact offensively. Dak has the tools, mindset, intangibles and thus it fills the most important offensive position.

I haven't heard anyone give a better realistic alternative to Dak that would make us better. I know people take issue with his pay, which has nothing to do with his play or ability. its the business side of things, not football play side.

Fans need to look more at the overall team needs.

QB......all set
RB.......all set
WR.......CHECK
Offense..........CHECK

Its the defensive side of the ball that is lacking. QB is taken care of. We have a great one. One of the better QB's in the league. Great leader. All set there. Over analyzing and or blaming that position is what casual fans tend to do that really dont understand the game of football.

Corso

Reaction score
Fans need to look more at the overall team needs.

QB......all set
RB.......all set
WR.......CHECK
Offense..........CHECK

Its the defensive side of the ball that is lacking. QB is taken care of. We have a great one. One of the better QB's in the league. Great leader. All set there. Over analyzing and or blaming that position is what casual fans tend to do that really dont understand the game of football.
And the Special Teams. Remember a few years ago when the ST statistically put the team in the worst starting field position all year and missed field goals left and right and they couldn't punt for crap?

Special Teams is important.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
48gewt.jpg
Is Dak 666 a religious slant ?