Why do you like or dislike Dak?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
And the Special Teams. Remember a few years ago when the ST statistically put the team in the worst starting field position all year and missed field goals left and right and they couldn't punt for crap?

Special Teams is important.

2019, remember it well. Some on here that dont remember. Cowboys had the highest YTG to score I believe or something weird like that. Remember very well Garrett taking way too long to fire the FG kicker.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You don't get labelled a hater for being critical. I have personally critiqued Dak on this thread. Its the fake Cowboy fans making wildly laughable claims that lack logic. I have actually had a troll tell me that we lost to the Browns last year because Dak threw for 500 yards and 4 TD's. Dont remember who it was, but another troll told me that the defense was bad last year because the offense scored too quickly . Those types get rightfully labeled and deserve to be ostracized for it. Its the overzealous hating trolls that spurn loyal Cowboys fans to shove it down their throats the incredible stats that Dak and the offense are putting out there. You definitely have some homers on here, but they are rather harmless as compared to the handful of angry mob fake Cowboy trolls that try to ruin the forum.

Personally I am a self admitted Zeke hater. But you dont see me running around saying Zeke is the reason we are losing after a 150 yard 3 TD game. Or blaming the poor defense on Zeke or losing on Zeke. And when Zeke has a great game, I have no problem giving credit. Zeke balling out for 100 yards a game would be amazing.
Like you and a handful of others. I rely on the integrity consistency of being an individual. Critique when I may credit when I may. And when it takes a little while to see the consistency of a particular poster. Or the ridiculous ones. I think if the offense scores too fast it’s an issue for the defense. I don’t waste my time with those people simply because they just don’t know football. It’s the people that understand the game that continue to troll that bother me. It’s the agenda

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And the Special Teams. Remember a few years ago when the ST statistically put the team in the worst starting field position all year and missed field goals left and right and they couldn't punt for crap?

Special Teams is important.
Our appointments start inside their own side of the field. We’ve been starting on our own 20 30 yard line. By the time we get to the end zone no doubt Zeke is gassed . Imagine going 40 yards for a score instead of 60 or 80. Special-teams is the one thing I truly would like to fix

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Like you and a handful of others. I rely on the integrity consistency of being an individual. Critique when I may credit when I may. And when it takes a little while to see the consistency of a particular poster. Or the ridiculous ones. I think if the offense scores too fast it’s an issue for the defense. I don’t waste my time with those people simply because they just don’t know football. It’s the people that understand the game that continue to troll that bother me. It’s the agenda

I think if you told a defensive player that it must be hard on him if the defense scores a TD quickly he would laugh.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think if you told a defensive player that it must be hard on him if the defense scores a TD quickly he would laugh.
I think the difference with love coming on the field after a kick off. Better than a punt .So simple it hurts

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree with this. A quick three and out after a long drive is tough, but a TD gives you a boost. Any time my defense came off the field after a long drive, I would try to slow it down a bit on offense to give them a chance to rest and let the staff make their adjustments. Of course, the score and game situation would come first.