Why do you like or dislike Dak?

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Same, he has his good moments, but I've seen him make some boneheaded throws. I cheer for him and the team either way.

Name a QB that doesn't make boneheaded throw. Keep in mind, when you notice Daks it is worth noting that you watch every throw he makes... unlike all other QBs that you see a relatively smaller sample size comparatively..

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I like Dak a ton. I will speak on behalf of several fans here. Most people don’t have a problem with Dak. What I can’t stand is around here if you question anything he does in a game, you are labeled a hater. You can love Dak and still critique him without being a “hater”.

I think the atmosphere here would be a ton better if you could be a fan and have differing opinions. It’s not the case though, you’re “super fan” will always “hate” on those who don’t approach the Dak subject exactly like they do.
I believe Dak is a top 10 QB, and to be specific hes around 6-7 if he’s completely healthy.
Yep

And why it’s important to weed out the extremes so most of us in the middle can have normal discussions .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We’ll either weed them out or we’ll defuse the trolling and bashing attempts, derailing the threads if needed.

They’re easy to find. Just look in the Dak threads.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Romo was a prodigy. His teams failed him and he failed his teams.
tuCiBKp.gif

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I remember some guy "trolling" the dc forum with his picture of Garrett with a Landry hat on. What fan disrespects Landry by putting his hat on that loser Garrett?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
he impressed me his last 2 seasons at miss state.
i like his toughness.
he has a "feel" for the game...with his running ability...i like.
strong arm.
solid character guy...love his story.
he's a no-doubt leader.
he seems coachable.
he seems to embrace the grind.
since coming here.
its obvious he works hard and takes coaching because he is a better QB today than when i first started watching him at miss state.
arm,accuracy,pocket awareness....in every way he has improved.
and the way this team reacted to his injury...and how it seemed...leaderless without him....there is no question about his leadership.
and what has given me hope since he got here was the way this rookie...in his first playoff game...lifted this team onto his shoulders and brought us back to what looked like OT til...well,you know.
he could've quit.
he could've wilted.
he didn't.
instead.
he fought back.
tho we came up short....it speaks volumes about whats under the hood.
he's worth the work.
he's worth the wait.
he's our QB1.
unquestioned.
i like him.
he's a good'n.
I need this reworded into Haiku format.

You're like a **** hair there.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo was a prodigy. His teams failed him and he failed his teams.
Dak is a lunch pail dude who's teams have also failed him and he's also failed his teams, but we'll see how things go from here.

I keep the Faith.

Gotta have the Faith, the Faith, the Faith.*

*shout out to George Michaels
I remember clearing the dance floor with a tight jeaned FYT dancing the two step to that song back in the day! Stetson hat and Dan Post boots!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I like Dak a ton. I will speak on behalf of several fans here. Most people don’t have a problem with Dak. What I can’t stand is around here if you question anything he does in a game, you are labeled a hater. You can love Dak and still critique him without being a “hater”.

I think the atmosphere here would be a ton better if you could be a fan and have differing opinions. It’s not the case though, you’re “super fan” will always “hate” on those who don’t approach the Dak subject exactly like they do.
I believe Dak is a top 10 QB, and to be specific hes around 6-7 if he’s completely healthy.

That might be a little expected on Cowboys fan forum. But what you dont expect is anytime you compliment your QB, some posters will get angry and go on rants including lies and misdirection.