Why extend Dak now

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
yep, those 3 and-outs saved the defense. How many points were they down before GB put in their backups?
28 Dak was super bad on defense.. its almost like GB took the opening kickoff right down the field and scored and then did 7 of 8 more times....

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
28 Dak was super bad on defense.. its almost like GB took the opening kickoff right down the field and scored and then did 7 of 8 more times....
those awesome throws really helped out, but I'm like the dak defenders I blame the offensive line, the wide receivers, and fat mike. shrugs.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
those awesome throws really helped out, but I'm like the dak defenders I blame the offensive line, the wide receivers, and fat mike. shrugs.
agree when Dak misses a throw the defense has no option but to give up another scoring drive...shrugs.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
agree when Dak misses a throw the defense has no option but to give up another scoring drive...shrugs.
I agree when he keeps going 3 and out every possession, the defense shouldn't be surprised. Why couldn't the defense score more like during the year?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I agree when he keeps going 3 and out every possession, the defense shouldn't be surprised. Why couldn't the defense score more like during the year?
I dont know i would have settled for them stopping GB more than 1 of 8 times in 3 quarters..shows how much conrtrol i have over it...

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I dont know i would have settled for them stopping GB more than 1 of 8 times in 3 quarters..shows how much conrtrol i have over it...
I wish the offense could have scored before GB put in scrubs. shrugs, the offense didn't surprise me. It looked familiar to games we play against better opponents. Why can't the NFL let Jerry buy the best players in the league to carry dak. That pisses me off.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don’t care if Trey Lance sucks, because there is no long-term attachment to him. You know you are in it for the rebuild. Getting rid of Dak on the other hand, is like getting rid of Garrett, meaning a culture of baby-sitting that needs to go.
:facepalm:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I wish the offense could have scored before GB put in scrubs. shrugs, the offense didn't surprise me. It looked familiar to games we play against better opponents. Why can't the NFL let Jerry buy the best players in the league to carry dak. That pisses me off.
I'm for it we won the last time he could buy enough players to win..now we have a defense thats needs the offense to score 30+ points in a playoff game to keep it close..shrugs.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I believe in a few more years of Jerry training dak he will get over the hump. dang was that dak or garrett, I get them two mixed up.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I'm for it we won the last time he could buy enough players to win..now we have a defense thats needs the offense to score 30+ points in a playoff game to keep it close..shrugs.
yep, if the offense would have protected the ball better, maybe they wouldn't have had to score that many points. I regress, it's the Cowboys' offense style for the last many years. I don't expect better.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
yep, if the offense would have protected the ball better, maybe they wouldn't have had to score that many points. I regress, it's the Cowboys' offense style for the last many years. I don't expect better.
Right ...how many playoff games is that now over the last 20 years we give up 250+ yards rushing..it always comes out of left field though because we all think our run defense is good before it happens...i dont expect better either.