Why extend Dak now

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
He still has all the cards. GM Jethro can fold his hand if he wants to and Dak can sign wherever he wants.
its amazing how some here feel like Jerry has any hammer here...he can sign him...beg him to accept a trade or watch him get bid on by multiple teams while Jerry eats cap for this season and next..yep Jerry has this boys no worries...

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
its amazing how some here feel like Jerry has any hammer here...he can sign him...beg him to accept a trade or watch him get bid on by multiple teams while Jerry eats cap for this season and next..yep Jerry has this boys no worries...
Billionaires don't BEG anyone esp guys who get 11-hour tattoos.
Get real folks come back to Earth..............If Jerry wants Dak to remain a Cowboy he will................IF................

Chasing6

Reaction score
It is the same people that want him gone. They think he sucks, so they are losing no picks in a trade.

So I don't understand why they are upset. They should be happy with a 2026 comp pick.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Rush is so bad he can win with this awful team. Probably the worst team ever according to the Dakoids. No offensive line, no defense, no coaching, and the worst GM ever. That noodle arm Rush must be better than we think to win with this bad of a handicap.

I know the worst defense in the world carried him but can't carry the dak. Hum, something isn't right. Let me look for my dak colored glasses.

plymkr

Reaction score
We will trade him before the draft !!!!!! At least this is what I’m hoping for !!!!
I think so too. There’s a couple reasons why. First reason is Dak may ask for too much and Jerry saw how bad he played in the playoffs. Jerry was shocked. As was the rest of us. The 2nd reason is Dak stated if McCarthy is gone then so is he. McCarthy is on a one year deal. 3rd reason is Dak’s off field issue. I find it really interesting that immediately after the season Jerry and DNA was saying how they wanted to extend Dak prior to FA starting and that was number one priority. Now the negotiations will start at TC in August. Suspicious. I wonder if Jerry knows something about this and isn’t confident Dak will come out okay. He may try and trade him before he losss trade value.

All of this is my opinion and speculation, and hope, but I think and hope he’s traded before the draft or around TC time.

plymkr

Reaction score
Here you go A/C figured if you're not the creator of this it's a must-join for you.
:muttley:

Is this a real thing or did someone photo shop this? Is this is real then Dak needs to hire some security. Creepy

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is this a real thing or did someone photo shop this? Is this is real then Dak needs to hire some security. Creepy
It's real and why are you so surprised as there are members here who would easily qualify as being the creator of this Fan club.
Yes, it is Creepy in the same way some here place Dak over the Cowboys............CREEPY!

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak doesn't hold all the cards. Just don't pay him any more money. Period. What's going to happen? We won't win anything ? If we can't win a championship with a $42 million QB, will paying him $56 million a year give us more wins ?
They will pay him. Just like before they talk big but in the end Dak will take all their money.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I think so too. There’s a couple reasons why. First reason is Dak may ask for too much and Jerry saw how bad he played in the playoffs. Jerry was shocked. As was the rest of us. The 2nd reason is Dak stated if McCarthy is gone then so is he. McCarthy is on a one year deal. 3rd reason is Dak’s off field issue. I find it really interesting that immediately after the season Jerry and DNA was saying how they wanted to extend Dak prior to FA starting and that was number one priority. Now the negotiations will start at TC in August. Suspicious. I wonder if Jerry knows something about this and isn’t confident Dak will come out okay. He may try and trade him before he losss trade value.

All of this is my opinion and speculation, and hope, but I think and hope he’s traded before the draft or around TC time.
Under any circumstance becoming a free agent is in Dak’s best interest. He can’t be traded without his expressed consent. Dak being traded is just not going to happen.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Rush is so bad he can win with this awful team. Probably the worst team ever according to the Dakoids. No offensive line, no defense, no coaching, and the worst GM ever. That noodle arm Rush must be better than we think to win with this bad of a handicap.

I know the worst defense in the world carried him but can't carry the dak. Hum, something isn't right. Let me look for my dak colored glasses.
How many playoff games did Rush win? I must have missed it.

Chasing6

Reaction score
hum, how many did he play in? I know I missed it. Tim Tebow's record is better than the choker. LMAO
Blaming Dak for having a lack of success in the playoffs and then comparing it to Rush makes absolutely ZERO sense.

Nice try.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Blaming Dak for having a lack of success in the playoffs and then comparing it to Rush makes absolutely ZERO sense.

Nice try.
dak sucks and is a heavier load for the defense. I read here how the defense carried Rush but they can't carry the anchor, make it make sense. lol

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I can't help you understand anything.
maybe Rush doesn't play above his talent like dak does, which costs the team points and puts the defense on the field for at extended amount of time. Then you dak lovers blame the defense for being unable to carry the choking loser. hum

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It is the same people that want him gone. They think he sucks, so they are losing no picks in a trade.

So I don't understand why they are upset. They should be happy with a 2026 comp pick.
i cant believe they think Dak is worth that..I'm sure they would give it back if they could.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
maybe Rush doesn't play above his talent like dak does, which costs the team points and puts the defense on the field for at extended amount of time. Then you dak lovers blame the defense for being unable to carry the choking loser. hum
man the way Dak was keeping Micah from getting to the QB was crazy, he kept tripping the secondary also becaue the GB WR's were not open but WIDE open all game, then, because Dak hates us, he kept moving our DT's out the way so AJ could run for 6 yards a carry..cut his arss twice once for offense sign him again then cut his arse for how he plays defense also!!!!

Creeper

Reaction score
Is Martin definitely leaving after this season or is that just speculation right now?
Who knows, but whether he stays or goes, there is $17 million pushed out into voidable years that has to get accounted for at some point.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
man the way Dak was keeping Micah from getting to the QB was crazy, he kept tripping the secondary also becaue the GB WR's were not open but WIDE open all game, then, because Dak hates us, he kept moving our DT's out the way so AJ could run for 6 yards a carry..cut his arss twice once for offense sign him again then cut his arse for how he plays defense also!!!!
yep, those 3 and-outs saved the defense. How many points were they down before GB put in their backups?