Why hasn't Dez signed yet

Verdict

Reaction score
That's why I said it was both.

Dak has some work to do, but the promise is definitely there.

Dak proponents aren't really blaming Dez for Dak's struggles last year, although Dez probably didn't help Dak out at all.

Jipper

Reaction score
Dez was also jured when dak showed up, he never recovered completly....is that daks fault too?

Calling some one a Dez hater then you do the same with dak....a bit hypocritical

It's funny how you guys always want to blame Dak for Dez' ineptness. It's comical.[/QUOTE]

I think that you misread my post because the quote messed up....i wasn't blaming dak

Jipper

Reaction score
They are.

Dez played like a mediocre number 1 reciver and Dak had some growing pains especially after getting beat up with Smith out...

Dez was a lot of drama and there wasn't the right chemistry with him and dak...given that dak is the future and qb something had to give and it was dez

Cap12

Reaction score
They are.
Dez should take his fair share of the blame, but it seems that everybody wants to assign him all of it. To say that Prescott wasn't responsible for some of it is simply unfair.

Everybody likes Dak (including me). Great guy... easy to root for... but he still has a long way to go to get to be a good QB. Dez is the opposite. Words like passionate, whiner, immature get used to describe him, but the truth is like him or not, he is better and more accomplished at his position right now than Dak is.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I heard this morning that the Cowboys tried hard to trade him, but no team would take on his contract. Couldn't even get a 7th round pick for him because of that salary.

He's probably looking at a 1-year prove-it deal for about $6 million.

Roc Nation is useless. They don't work hard for their clients.

Roc Nation is useless. All talk and no walk. They only piggyback on the popularity of Jayzee. Dez's major downfall was signing up with them.