Why is Jerry destroying his Legacy?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Now you're getting it, welcome to the bright side! Lol
Thanks for having me .................. Troll Slayer reporting for Duty!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets Gooooooooooooooooooo! All Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Trolls choke on your Bile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurt Warner!!!!!!!!!! 3 12 win seasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better than a SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!

Hawaii !!!!!!! 125 year head coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Thanks for having me .................. Troll Slayer reporting for Duty!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets Gooooooooooooooooooo! All Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Trolls choke on your Bile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurt Warner!!!!!!!!!! 3 12 win seasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better than a SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!

Hawaii !!!!!!! 125 year head coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doesn't that feel better? :muttley:

DenCWBY

Reaction score
It’s not a legacy if it was a one time, 100% lucky strike that has never been replicated.
Jerry is nothing more than a lottery winner that duped himself into believing he won everything by skill and his superior intellect….while everyone laughs at him.
:hammer:

Chasing6

Reaction score
Destroying his legacy? lol His team hasn’t won anything in 30 years but the Cowboys continue to become more popular and richer every day and Jerry is in the Hall of Fame.
Jerry owns a team in one of the fastest growing states in the Country, which is a huge advantage. Jerry is a marketing genius and a good businessman. Jerry has helped make the NFL what it is today. How many Owners testified in the Sunday NFL Ticket Lawsuit???

He is a horrific GM.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I don’t like how he’s run things either, but destroying his legacy?
  • 3 Lombardy trophies.
  • Taking a struggling organization and moving it to the most lucrative business in all of sports.
  • Changing the way the NFL operates and helping to make it the beast of professional sports and its owners all much richer.
  • Inducted into the Hall of Fame.
His legacy is secure no matter what he does at this point.
He didn't earn the third Lombardi at all. That was Jimmy's team - or what was left of it because he enjoyed seeing good players walk.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I don’t like how he’s run things either, but destroying his legacy?
  • 3 Lombardy trophies.
  • Taking a struggling organization and moving it to the most lucrative business in all of sports.
  • Changing the way the NFL operates and helping to make it the beast of professional sports and its owners all much richer.
  • Inducted into the Hall of Fame.
His legacy is secure no matter what he does at this point.
His legacy is how he helped build the NFL. Nothing he does with the Cowboys will tarnish that.

In regards to then Cowboys, I am not impressed with his legacy at all.