CFZ Why it’s fools gold to count wins on the schedule before games are played

kskboys

Reaction score
@Bobhaze you must be a professional buzz killer if you have an issue with looking forward on the schedule and figuring out which games should be wins or losses.
Whoa there sugar cookie. Bob did not indicate he had issues w/ it.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Well you just changed your own argument. Are you arguing against your own premise now? You said Dak has no business losing to the Colts. Why does Mahomes (who is better than Dak) have business losing to the Colts? Please do not deflect :muttley:
I didnt change my argument

Dak does have no business losing to the Colts it he is as good as yall think he is. We have a top-ranked defense and we play them at home. Two things that the Chiefs didnt have when facing them.

So like I said, he has no excuse losing to a trash team like the Colts

meddleroidz

Reaction score
Send this to the ones that say the Eagles will be 14-0 by the time we play them again. :laugh:
I will not be surprised if the Eagles lose to the Steelers after their bye week.
wanna bet on that? also the cowboys still salty about that sunday loss i see! eagles are gonna trample the lions and demolish the texans into oblivion. these teams have NO ATTACK. the lions could gash the boys tomorrow!

meddleroidz

Reaction score
...funny you mentioned this. NFL network, the coach picked Philly to be undefeated, until they play us again.. lol..

He skipped on Pitt and GB.. IMO ....both possible losses.
you can have your win in december!( which isnt done yet) gl in philly in january tho!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wanna bet on that? also the cowboys still salty about that sunday loss i see! eagles are gonna trample the lions and demolish the texans into oblivion. these teams have NO ATTACK. the lions could gash the boys tomorrow!
you can have your win in december!( which isnt done yet) gl in philly in january tho!

Ah, another Eagles fan on here.

Jstopper

Reaction score
I didnt change my argument

Dak does have no business losing to the Colts it he is as good as yall think he is. We have a top-ranked defense and we play them at home. Two things that the Chiefs didnt have when facing them.

So like I said, he has no excuse losing to a trash team like the Colts

lmaoooo the mental gymnastics are ASTOUNDING. So Patrick mahomes the guy who is universally recognized as either the best or 2nd best quarterback in the league, it’s okay for him to lose to the Colts because he doesn’t have a top ranked defense and he played on the road? And yet Dak (a quarterback you have said is stir fry) has no excuses to lose like Mahomes simply because he has a good defense and is playing at home. Lol this level of hypocrisy really is sad man.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
lmaoooo the mental gymnastics are ASTOUNDING. So Patrick mahomes the guy who is universally recognized as either the best or 2nd best quarterback in the league, it’s okay for him to lose to the Colts because he doesn’t have a top ranked defense and he played on the road? And yet Dak (a quarterback you have said is stir fry) has no excuses to lose like Mahomes simply because he has a good defense and is playing at home. Lol this level of hypocrisy really is sad man.
How is it mental gymnastics?

Funny how you are giving Dak even more excuses. Cooper Rush was out here beating the defending champs and the runner ups scoring 21ppg, but its insane to think Dak should have no problem beating the Colts???