Why keep Trey Lance in 2025 if the goal is saving money?

Sheepherder

Reaction score
His number will be 20+ million, for that price would it be best to just draft a rookie and have him sit this year, get ready for 2025 then to pay Lance all this money? I hope Lance plays well,I hope all of our Qb's play well, please give your thoughts
And we we wonder why they have cap problems. 20 million for an unproven qb that hasn't accomplished a thing. In big and and little Enus, no one can trust.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And we we wonder why they have cap problems. 20 million for an unproven qb that hasn't accomplished a thing. In big and and little Enus, no one can trust.
They haven't paid him $20 million at this point. 2025 id s different year and there is no guarantee with Lance for that year. Likely either Dak or Lance, or possibly both, will be gone next year

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
$20 mil is a bargain considering that you are thinking about shelling out $60 mil for Dak.

Chasing6

Reaction score
His number will be 20+ million, for that price would it be best to just draft a rookie and have him sit this year, get ready for 2025 then to pay Lance all this money? I hope Lance plays well,I hope all of our Qb's play well, please give your thoughts
There is no keeping Trance. He will be a FA and will need to be resigned. At this point there is nothing to keep, we do not have the rights to him.

The Jones's have made it clear they are not picking up his 5th year option.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
There is no keeping Trance. He will be a FA and will need to be resigned. At this point there is nothing to keep, we do not have the rights to him.

The Jones's have made it clear they are not picking up his 5th year option.
I know you have me on ignore because the kitchen gets to hot for you, but the article says the want to find a way to keep him on the team.

Stop putting others that don't worship Dak like you on ignore and you might learn something.

But the way, Trey Lance has you in a trance.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Why keep Trance period.

raven55

Reaction score
all comments don't change the stupidity of the moment i think jerry is having an al davis year and party boy steve alias dumber is playing along don't want to upset his inheritance does he

raven55

Reaction score
dak's a quality qb that's a laugh better review some more of his games again and not his trash yards with a 7th seed in the nfl

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is not what the article say, junior! It says the Cowboy may find a way to keep him on the roster. Don't post stuff that is not truth, junior.
That was a swing and miss on his part. Could feel that whiff through the internet cable.

And that is why I always ask for sources. Usually the people that object the most (him) are wrong.