Why not just announce, Dak will play out his contract?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
hbS2Zs3.jpeg

He actually still thinks this .

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He NEEDS us. He won't admit it in print, but his actions give it away.
No not really. He’s proven his product on the field doesn’t matter.

The fix has been in since he built new stadium. The season tickets are sold out and PSL’s committed.

And as long as you watch any NFL game it’s Equal TV Revenue . I waved my white flag years ago.

Jethro doesn’t care who’s in the seats . And the Sponsors aren’t going anywhere. It’s over until he’s gone for good.

Flamma

Reaction score
Cause he’s still trying to get a deal done .

And word on the street is if a deal isn’t done before season starts, Dak is done in Dallas regardless what happens this year.

Be just our luck we finally break thru and he walks. Lol
To be honest, if we do finally break through, I couldn't care less if he walks. If we win a SB? Thanks for your service. If Dallas does win a SB, Dak would have played a role in it, not the reason for it.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
To be honest, if we do finally break through, I couldn't care less if he walks. If we win a SB? Thanks for your service. If Dallas does win a SB, Dak would have played a role in it, not the reason for it.
I dont have a crystal ball. Amazing how some fans do.

I’ll wait and see how it plays out and then make my assessment.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
....with all this talk nonsense occurring, which is actually making Dak look bad.

Jerry should button his pants all the way up and announce no contract will be made until end of year.

..your thoughts?
Cause Jerry has given him a lesser team to get his pound of flesh back which by the way he paid dearly for both in $ and disappointment.
When Dak hits the FA market he will be lucky to get any offers over 40 million a year.
He Dakdavidians beating trash teams impress no one esp the GM's of football teams!
P.S. Jerry will get his wish as by week 8 the firing and executions will have started from the F/O.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
That's the way I would feel. I'd just like us to win one more SB before I die. I'm not holding my breath though and I don't think Dak can do it.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
....with all this talk nonsense occurring, which is actually making Dak look bad.

Jerry should button his pants all the way up and announce no contract will be made until end of year.

..your thoughts?
How does Dak look bad when the; "ALL IN" Jones family sat on their hands all offseason?

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Funny thing is....all 3 players are under contract. Jerry doesn't haven't to do a damn thing. These players haven't won squat. So why should Jerry budge? If I was him....I think I would play it out too.
This is not how professional sports works. Not sure why you think it is.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
He NEEDS us. He won't admit it in print, but his actions give it away.
He’s amassed significant wealth. He doesn’t need the NFL, let alone need the goofy Cowboys organization. “his actions” not agreeing to any offer the Cowboys have suggested “give it away”.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Because it's an ongoing negotiation they're not lying they literally are negotiating this isn't not an impasse this is not where they haven't talked in months and nothing's gonna happen they both have said in public that there have been offers that means there's movement that means there's discussions that means this is not what you think it is so stop bringing up the same thing we're talking about I'm 15 other threads thank you very much.... Both ram and Prescott's people said yes in fact there are contracts being introduced they are having discussions this is not them lying to the public and by the way even if he is gonna play out his contract doesn't even mean he's gone come March he can shop his wares other places and then come back to Jerry and let him match he could still be here even if he plays out his contract he could end up still signing back as a Dallas cowboy that is not out of the question so stop acting like these things are like just a done deal where he's done as a cowboy cause not one person has said that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY EYES :eek::eek::eek:

All I see is one big wall of red:laugh:

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Because it's an ongoing negotiation they're not lying they literally are negotiating this isn't not an impasse this is not where they haven't talked in months and nothing's gonna happen they both have said in public that there have been offers that means there's movement that means there's discussions that means this is not what you think it is so stop bringing up the same thing we're talking about I'm 15 other threads thank you very much.... Both ram and Prescott's people said yes in fact there are contracts being introduced they are having discussions this is not them lying to the public and by the way even if he is gonna play out his contract doesn't even mean he's gone come March he can shop his wares other places and then come back to Jerry and let him match he could still be here even if he plays out his contract he could end up still signing back as a Dallas cowboy that is not out of the question so stop acting like these things are like just a done deal where he's done as a cowboy cause not one person has said that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are lying. It is an impasse. Prescott has been an employee of the Dallas Cowboys for over 8 years. If Jerry Jones can’t understand what it will take to sign Dak Prescott he’s either stupid as hell or really doesn’t want him. There is no negotiation. If they have even talked with Todd France, which I assume they have, they know what the price is. Dak’s in camp preparing for the season. He knows what he’s trying to do. The Cowboys have one of the best receivers in the NFL refusing to show up to training camp. CeeDee Lamb knows what he’s trying to do. Jerry Jones? He doesn’t know what the hell he’s trying to do. No one else knows what he’s trying to do, either. Stop it with your “this is business as usual” crap. It isn’t. You know it and everyone that posts here, pro or con about Prescott knows it too. All the exclamation marks in the world is not going to make your responses less ridiculous. However, now that everyone knows you know what punctuation marks are, how about making a more liberal use of them.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Cause Jerry has given him a lesser team to get his pound of flesh back which by the way he paid dearly for both in $ and disappointment.
When Dak hits the FA market he will be lucky to get any offers over 40 million a year.
He Dakdavidians beating trash teams impress no one esp the GM's of football teams!
P.S. Jerry will get his wish as by week 8 the firing and executions will have started from the F/O.
Jerry is as useful as breasts on a fish. Jerry is a lesser owner. That’s why Dak can beat him…and is…again.

StarLord

Reaction score
Dak looks perfectly fine. Its the Jones's who look incompetent. Guys like Trevor Lawrence are getting paid and they are making a All Pro wait. Its embarrassing but to their credit they don't care about being embarrassed because if they did they would've stepped down as GM by now. But its been 28 years and they don't seem to care.
Are they being embarrassed? What if Dak signs 60+ somewhere and does nothing ? Maybe he signs elsewhere and goes on to win 3 SBs.. ok they'd be embarrassed then.

The point being, we don't know, any of us, if this current situation is embarrassing. In a few years, we'll be able to judge whatever the outcome is.

Personally, I think the team that signs him to 60+ will be embarrassed. We'll see ...

Flamma

Reaction score
That's the way I would feel. I'd just like us to win one more SB before I die. I'm not holding my breath though and I don't think Dak can do it.
Probably not. My opinion has always been that you need a really top end team to win with most QBs. You have a better shot at winning with lesser talent with only the best QBs. Even then, they can't make up for an average team. But Brady, Mahomes, Peyton, Rodgers, they won't need the amount of talent Dak would need to win a SB.

pitt33

Reaction score
These players haven't won squat. So why should Jerry budge? If I was him....I think I would play it out too.
Exactly.

And that’s what he meant when he was waiting for “more leaves to fall”.

Perform during the playoffs or don’t expect a big payday.