News: Why The Cowboys’ Response To Randy Gregory’s Latest Trouble May Be Pretty Much Nothing

CCBoy

Reaction score
Well I know they had the arrangement, and OTA's are supposed to be voluntary.
But you dont know the exact date of the test he failed do you??

That doesn't matter to direction or the NFL's upcoming ruling...

DandyDon52

Reaction score
But again, the fact they are giving McClain and Gregory such wide latitude here should indicate to people that Hardy's transgressions must be more serious than people realize and that behind the scenes was indeed a pain in the ***.

Maybe hardy told them the "process" is a bunch of crap, and the mannequin is silly??

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Ian Rappaport is on the fan right now saying Gregory may be banned from the league because of the number of tests he failed. I thought he just failed 4 and missed his fifth?

Also said he is in a really bad place in his life and football may not be an option? I think that is what he said anyway.

Well that doesn't sound good at all.

CCBoy

Reaction score
you lost me there.

McClain and Gregory are lost causes now. With the ruling on Gregory to yet be announced by the NFL...they both are shelf jobs with little potential for this team.

Right now, team direction is starting as we talk and the team is traveling to California for camp.

Let's move on from mopping up spilled milk...FOOTBALL!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
McClain and Gregory are lost causes now. With the ruling on Gregory to yet be announced by the NFL...they both are shelf jobs with little potential for this team.

Right now, team direction is starting as we talk and the team is traveling to California for camp.

Let's move on from mopping up spilled milk...FOOTBALL!

Ok I am with you on that.
Really I just want the pre-season games to get here.
Then we have something football to discuss.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
The beer companies want everyone to drink beer, not smoke weed.
And who is a big sponser of NFL games ????

Alcohol industry sees weed as something that would lower their sales, so they
dont want it legal.
They could invest in it, but I think the way it is they make more money.
pharmaceutical companies also dont want weed to be legal for similar reasons.

Totally agree. Tobacco and alcohol industries want to maintain their monopoly on addictive, legal recreational products and they'll do what they have to to eliminate any other form of competition.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No maybe about it, you do feel like they owe you. That is crystal clear. Why you have this sense of entitlement I don't know but they don't owe you anything.

You can call it whatever you want. I'm not "entitled" to anything and I never said that I was. But some fans would like to project that onto someone who doesn't take everything the team does give me at face value and assume only the very best.

Like I'm not entitled, I'm also not obligated to take whatever line they give me and believe everything they want me to. Past decisions make this entire organization, from top to bottom, open for questioning. And when they refuse to give details and answers, they themselves invite that questioning.

I make no apologies for not giving the benefit of the doubt to those who haven't earned it.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
You can call it whatever you want. I'm not "entitled" to anything and I never said that I was. But some fans would like to project that onto someone who doesn't take everything the team does give me at face value and assume only the very best.

Like I'm not entitled, I'm also not obligated to take whatever line they give me and believe everything they want me to. Past decisions make this entire organization, from top to bottom, open for questioning. And when they refuse to give details and answers, they themselves invite that questioning.

I make no apologies for not giving the benefit of the doubt to those who haven't earned it.

Stash the NFL teams are the "toys" of billionaire owners, and we get to watch them play with their toys.
They each do it their own way.
The teams are not for the fans , they are for the owners, and they sucker us into thinking the teams are "our teams"
GB is the only exception to the rule, and that team is more for the fans, but that format is not allowed in the NFL anymore.

We got stuck with the jones, so you just have to accept how he does things. There is no alternative, except pick another team.
Jerry likes to have his cake and eat it too, which hasnt worked well for him , but he has fun doing it , and continues to get
richer.
have his cake= be GM, personnel mgr, main HC, and media spokesman
eat it too = be a winner, and get to conf champ and SB

Fans just want to eat the frikkin cake !! but it is jerrys toy, so not much we can do.