Why the need for the word "New" in the upper right hand corner?

Mannix

Reaction score
Curious....why the need for the word "New" in the upper right hand corner? I'm sure it's for some purpose... but it's distracting to me....so used to it not being there, that it constantly distracts me out of the corner of my eye....hope that we aren't trying to fix/change things that do not need fixed...site is perfect the way it is. Would be more perfect, if there were no language restrictions from kickoff until the final gun.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Curious....why the need for the word "New" in the upper right hand corner? I'm sure it's for some purpose... but it's distracting to me....so used to it not being there, that it constantly distracts me out of the corner of my eye....hope that we aren't trying to fix/change things that do not need fixed...site is perfect the way it is. Would be more perfect, if there were no language restrictions from kickoff until the final gun.
? Where is the word "new", that you're talking about? The upper right hand corner of what?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Do you have your screen enlarged so that you're only seeing half of the "New Posts" link?

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you are talking about inside each of the new posts, that has been there since the site switched to this software years ago.

You may have just noticed it but it was always there.

That is there to show you which of the posts were posted since you last read the thread or visited the site.

I rarely ever notice it myself, but it has always been there.