Why would we want to play a team that's Hot?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I learned that in Church. If I did not go, my mother would put the fear of God in me!
Do you think you would have been seeing STARS if you had disagreed with her and she knocked you out for disobeying? :laugh:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is, one of the biggest eagle fans on the forum.

His motto is, "Eagle fans never die, they just wait to lose another Superbowl."
That one was so good, it stopped me from auto-banning you. :thumbup:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Do you think you would have been seeing STARS if you had disagreed with her and she knocked you out for disobeying? :laugh:
Well, the one good thing I love about my mom was, she could not out run me in a 10 year sprint while I'm hollering for my dad to help!

Rock423

Reaction score
Who just made into the playoffs?? That means this team has gotten itself some juice, and they're playing at a higher level over the last several weeks to make it into the playoffs. I've seen it on here multiple times of posters saying "I want that team, I want this team!" Do we really want to play a scorching hot team, I don't really know what's the opposite, but these teams just getting in, are hot for a reason. Please give your thoughts.....
You scared say you scared. You can only put one foot in front of the other and deal with whatever life throws at you. Being scared ain’t doing you any good. Play who we play and deal with the circumstances as they come.

Rock423

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this team can handle that, especially if we're on the road
If they take care of our business, we would have two home games. And if SF is who we meet in the championship. We’ll deal with it when we get there.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
"PA! PA! MA IS GONNA MAKE ME SEE STARS!"
She made me see a few of them stars, but then she would say, "Come here, baby, let momma make you some homemade biscuits and gravy."

Then me and daddy would eat real good.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DE, you love the money that Reality pays you, that to me is not hell.
I'm rolling in it. Dolla bills y'all. I bought a $500 million superyacht, sailed along side Jones', calling him out on deck and yelled, "HAHA!"

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm rolling in it. Dolla bills y'all. I bought a $500 million superyacht, sailed along side Jones', calling him out on deck and yelled, "HAHA!"
Yeah, you think your real tough in that big superyacht, huh?

Well, you better sail to the Atlantic Ocean because I don't know if you have been keeping up with the news lately, but Jerra is in the process of buying the Pacific Ocean and he most likely will charge a big fee to float in it, and all the fish, whales, sharks and other fish belong to him.

He will have the last "haha" while he swigs some purple drank that he got from one of his players from the past, and it wasn't Romo!

_sturt_

Reaction score
Who just made into the playoffs?? That means this team has gotten itself some juice, and they're playing at a higher level over the last several weeks to make it into the playoffs. I've seen it on here multiple times of posters saying "I want that team, I want this team!" Do we really want to play a scorching hot team, I don't really know what's the opposite, but these teams just getting in, are hot for a reason. Please give your thoughts.....
I want to play the best teams.

If we're that good, then I want there to be no way around any other conclusion on the other end of this thing.

And if we're not that good, then, we didn't deserve it in the first place. No short cuts.

mmohican29

Reaction score
It really shouldn't matter. The playoffs should hopefully translate to the best teams playing their best ball.

So the better team will likely win.

The hot team is a bit of a thing, but they can be derailed just as easily by an all-around better, healthier, football team.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I want to play the best teams.

If we're that good, then I want there to be no way around any other conclusion on the other end of this thing.

And if we're not that good, then, we didn't deserve it in the first place. No short cuts.
Bring on SF if it were possible lol

CCBoy

Reaction score
She made me see a few of them stars, but then she would say, "Come here, baby, let momma make you some homemade biscuits and gravy."

Then me and daddy would eat real good.
I see you have socially redeemable features...