News: Wide agreement Cowboys made a $40M mistake by not extending Dak Prescott

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A lot of it is trolling man. They are trying to rile up the sensible posters on this site. I mean how else can you have that tone of a post on the first Sunday of the football season? He's bored and has nothing to do like most of the trolls.

Really Rocy?...you read that entire rant? And found a single criticism of Dak?

You didn't so...your point is baseless.

If you are going to make a 3 THOUSAND word rant against the criticism of ONE player...without ANY criticism of that player AT ALL.......then you get nothing from me. It;s not fair and balanced AT ALL.....it;s just a cry me a river don;lt pick on my boy" crying whining rant.

Calling me a troll? You don't know what a troll is...I have ALWAYS been honest and sincere...ALWAYS. I have been wrong....I have been in disagreement with people.

But THAT ISN'T WHAT A TROLL IS...and I thought you were better than this.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Really Rocy?...you read that entire rant? And found a single criticism of Dak?

You didn't so...your point is baseless.

If you are going to make a 3 THOUSAND word rant against the criticism of ONE player...without ANY criticism of that player AT ALL.......then you get nothing from me. It;s not fair and balanced AT ALL.....it;s just a cry me a river don;lt pick on my boy" crying whining rant.

Calling me a troll? You don't know what a troll is...I have ALWAYS been honest and sincere...ALWAYS. I have been wrong....I have been in disagreement with people.

But THAT ISN'T WHAT A TROLL IS...and I thought you were better than this.
I don't even know what you're talking about lol.You do be trolling though you know it man...you're not one of the worst ones on here but you know what you be doing man lol.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No kidding. Dak bet on himself and delivered. The benefit to the team was the downside risk they protected themselves from before he proved himself. Now that’s gone, it turns out Dak made himself money. Good for Dak.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't even know what you're talking about lol.You do be trolling though you know it man...you're not one of the worst ones on here but you know what you be doing man lol.
How so? You do not know what a troll is.

It's not someone who is wrong or someone you hate or disagree with . That isnt; what a troll is.

And now I see you are NOT better than this. Sad.But I got your number now.

aria

Reaction score
hope he is that special and a super bowl beckons. that's what it is all about , SB rings.
For most players who go to the Pats it is, for everyone else it’s about the money. I wouldn’t doubt that if Cam plays well he ends up giving them a deal to stay there and get a ring.

kskboys

Reaction score
You just watch dak today and let’s see how much of a difference he is . I bet you cam can muster as much or more yards and points than dak with that cowboys offense . Some people just believe it is all dak and if we don’t over pay him ( and bankrupt our cap ) we cannot win . which is an illusion .
I like Dak for 27 mil. I don't like him for 40.

kskboys

Reaction score
I get so tired of the personal insults because someone who disagrees can't form a coherent opinion based on facts. It's always the same. First comes the unbalanced extreme...."NO responsibility for ANY loses"....a complete misinterpretation of what I said.....and then a personal insult based on an assumption that the misinterpretation was somehow valid.

Look, when you resort to personal insults everyone else knows it's because you got nothing but an opinion based on nothing. You can do better than that. If you have a valid point, a logical one based on facts, then I would have no choice but to accept that. I am not stubborn in my opinions, a solid well thought argument can persuade me. Try it sometime. It works so much better then insults.
That's in all the Dak discussions. You can sometimes find a discussion or two w/ reasonable people, but mostly you have to ignore a ton of spew. That's why you don't see the best posters in Dak forums all that often.

kskboys

Reaction score
You just watch dak today and let’s see how much of a difference he is . I bet you cam can muster as much or more yards and points than dak with that cowboys offense . Some people just believe it is all dak and if we don’t over pay him ( and bankrupt our cap ) we cannot win . which is an illusion .
Cam had 155 yds passing. I think Dak is already past that.

Cam ran 15 times for 75 yards. He will have a short season if he keeps up w/ the human battering ram impression.

aria

Reaction score
Maybe instead of sucking popsicles they should have been stretching and lifting weights.

kskboys

Reaction score
No kidding. Dak bet on himself and delivered. The benefit to the team was the downside risk they protected themselves from before he proved himself. Now that’s gone, it turns out Dak made himself money. Good for Dak.
I think it's way too soon to conclude that.

basel90

Reaction score
e.
Cam had 155 yds passing. I think Dak is already past that.

Cam ran 15 times for 75 yards. He will have a short season if he keeps up w/ the human battering ram impression.
hope things materialize , we need to reach the CCG and SB soon. hope dak is the one to do it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How so? You do not know what a troll is.

It's not someone who is wrong or someone you hate or disagree with . That isnt; what a troll is.

And now I see you are NOT better than this. Sad.But I got your number now.
Come on man when you go personal attacks and name calling....those are traits of a troll.

ICP

Reaction score
Tonight didn't prove the thread title put your team on your back and win these games and I'll say they should pay him but tonight didn't show he's worth squat

InTheZone

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Not signing Dak looks more like a $150 million happy accident than a $40 million mistake to me.

cowboyed

Reaction score
lets see what happens and what dak does. but as you can see , many good QBs out there not asking for 40 mil. we have seen dak for 4 years. he may be a good bus driver only

That is all I am trying to state, that this is only the first game. Could Dak have made some better throws or decisions? Sure! But he passed much more effectively than ineffectively, some passes that went right through the hands of Dalton Shultz that were drive extenders, for example. That was a critical first down pass to Cooper that he didn't hold on to when he got tackled by Jalen Ramsey. Goff looked pretty good but he only helped his team score 20 points, that is just 3 more than Dak in this particular game. If Zurlein had made that 53 yarder indoor kick we would be at 20-20. If McCarthy had opted to kick the field goal around the red zone. it would be 23-20 Cowboys without even that potential bomb to Gallup negated by a very questionable offensive pass interference call by the ref.

That pass to Gallup down the left side of the field into the red zone could have put us in a winning scoring position within the final minute of the 4th quarter. If that occurred and we scored on the next attempt would we not be stating that Dak is worth every penny of that 40 million? To be fair that would be a bit premature as well based on one game but I hope you get my perspective.