Wildcard Game Thread

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Are you for real, the cap is a myth? lol There's no way they're going to have a backup QB making what Osweiler is making, then bring in Romo and his salery. There's ways of massaging the cap but I don't see how it's going to work having 2 QBs making that kind of money on the roster. They would have to cut Osweiler and see what kind a hit that would be.
Yea since Cowboys can't manage Dak's and Romo's salary, according to many board posters

erod

Reaction score
I'm not a big passer rating fan myself but he was nowhere near terrible. All his numbers were good they just weren't big enough for you. Anything less than 250 yards and 25 completions is a terrible day and your eyes.
I don't care about stats. He was holding the ball forever, and could not see the field at all. He looked like.....a rookie. It'll get better.

Romo would go up and down the field against the Giants or Vikings. If he he can take a hit.

One day, Dak will, too.

erod

Reaction score
Your analogy is terrible. He's driving a Ferrari carefully and deliberately and winning races.
And that will make for one and done in the playoffs. He'd better be ready to let it rip.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
He's done really well.

But he's driving a Ferrari like it's a Honda Accord.

Considering he's a ROOKIE, I'll leave at this. You don't give an inch man. Looked like a Ferrari vs Detroit and various points during the year. He gets you to the destination safely as opposed to getting you there at warp speed OR crashing and killing everyone in sight.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yea since Cowboys can't manage Dak's and Romo's salary, according to many board posters

Dak is making fourth round money. We're not going to have to worry about extending his contract for a while.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If they don't stop showing JJ Watt every 2 seconds I'm going to have to turn this off.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don't care about stats. He was holding the ball forever, and could not see the field at all. He looked like.....a rookie. It'll get better.

Romo would go up and down the field against the Giants or Vikings. If he he can take a hit.

One day, Dak will, too.

The Vikings had one of the top defenses in the league this season. Romo turns the ball over and there's a reason he never got his job back.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There are always ways. The salary cap is a myth.

They just said Osweiler is due 16 million next season so Romo is out of the question. Houston is stuck with Osweiler at least one more year.