Wildcard Game Thread

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The Raiders have dropped a lot of passes, but what Cook has shown in this game should be enough to tell the Raiders he has no future.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This game was so predictable with Cook making his first NFL start.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
You cannot throw passes late like he has all game and succeed.

Yes, he is a rookie, but are more reps going to make his brain process what he sees faster?

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Does this season diminish JJ Watt any? I mean they were still the #1 defense without him. Can't get better than #1.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
That game sold me on Dak. LSU is a very intimidating venue because the fans tailgate and drink heavily all day long. It gets loud and hostile.

Death Valley and SEC football in general is big time. LSU consistently puts out great pro's. The fact that they almost beat Bama says a lot. That's a big time win for Dak.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Death Valley and SEC football in general is big time. LSU consistently puts out great pro's. The fact that they almost beat Bama says a lot. That's a big time win for Dak.

He carried his team on his back. While I hated him that night I had to recognize that this kid has something. People don't do that to LSU. I don't remember one man handing them their tails like that, ever!