Wildcard Game Thread

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Sure seem to be promoting this awful Pro Bowl a lot.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I really do not get the Seattle love this year. They won an awful division. So what?

I think there's a chance Lions could win this, Seattle went multiple games this season without an offensive touchdown. But if Detroit turns the ball over they aren't winning.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They would show Romo's bobbled hold.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
DIdn't watch the whole thing but Connor Cook: 18/45, 3 INTs .....ouch

He has good O-line, good WRs, running game... I thought any rookie could come in & do well in those circumstances ;)

There is no substitute for good quarterback play. Jerry must be breathing a big sigh of relief about now.

d_dub88

Reaction score
DIdn't watch the whole thing but Connor Cook: 18/45, 3 INTs .....ouch

He has good O-line, good WRs, running game... I thought any rookie could come in & do well in those circumstances ;)
Last two picks was garbage time. But he did play pretty poorly.

He was missing his probowl LT and his WRs were dropping passes.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I work in Houston and thier fixation with the Cowboys annoys me. The Texans are a notch below the nfc east rivals in my mind. I was hoping to show up to work tomorrow and laugh and laugh at them. Now Ill get to hear about how they are just as good as Dallas lol.

You'll get your chance to ridicule them next week after they become the first team to not record a first down in a playoff game.

Reactions: CWR

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Brady isn't showing any signs of an impending post-Bray era. They'll trade TG for some picks.

Well he's not in that 40 year old year yet, or 41. I believe he's going to be more prone to injury in his 40's even if his play does not get worse. If someone offers a king's random sure they'd probably trade him but otherwise I could see them keeping him.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
Bad enough losing their franchise to Vegas... Carr and McGroin...but they traded up for Cook. That is just a kick in the teeth even Oakland fans dont deserve.