Wildcard Game Thread

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
Pats just got another a one way ticket the the AFC championship... their path to the SB just got really easy...

d_dub88

Reaction score
That is understandable, but it not always about "looks" but matchups. I am just a little surprised they thought the best route to win was to have Cook somehow take his slow processing and go with a deeper passing route tree.

You can always blame the bad QB. We spent a year doing that last season.

If the staff does not or is not capable of preparing for it, it will have bad results.

I will pose one thing right now.

If Romo somehow made it into the season, anyone think Prescott takes over and performs like he did?

I doubt it. Highly.
I may be laughing at Cook a bit but I don't blame him for most of this. You are correct, the Raiders are calling plays like they have Carr2.0 out there. Not a lot of safe throws and they kept Cook in the pocket and made him read the field.

I don't know if Dak struggles like this if he had to come in for Tony because it seemed like Linehan had a game plan for Dak since day one.

CWR

Reaction score
I live in Houston. I would LOL if they knock off the Pats.

I work in Houston and thier fixation with the Cowboys annoys me. The Texans are a notch below the nfc east rivals in my mind. I was hoping to show up to work tomorrow and laugh and laugh at them. Now Ill get to hear about how they are just as good as Dallas lol.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Cook was so inaccurate in college. But was also clutch at times. Talent really slavaged his record. Mich State had some great defenses, and good offensive players for his 4 years.

I'm an LSU alum and season ticket holder. I watched Dak shred LSU in Baton Rouge in front of 100,000
drunk fans on a Saturday night. With no talent around him. Absolute no brainer to me.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I'm an LSU alum and season ticket holder. I watched Dak shred LSU in Baton Rouge in front of 100,000
drunk fans on a Saturday night. With no talent around him. Absolute no brainer to me.

I always wish I paid more attention to specific college games and players in hindsight. Specifically as it pertains to our guys.

NickZepp

Reaction score
I wasn't a big fan of Dak either. He wasn't consistent at college either but it coulda been lack of talent around him.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I may be laughing at Cook a bit but I don't blame him for most of this. You are correct, the Raiders are calling plays like they have Carr2.0 out there. Not a lot of safe throws and they kept Cook in the pocket and made him read the field.

I don't know if Dak struggles like this if he had to come in for Tony because it seemed like Linehan had a game plan for Dak since day one.
I have no doubt that if Prescott came into things late, he does not have the success he had.

He was their QB, they had no choice. They worked to make things develop for his success.

The staff did a job I never thought they were capable of.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
I always wish I paid more attention to specific college games and players in hindsight. Specifically as it pertains to our guys.

That game sold me on Dak. LSU is a very intimidating venue because the fans tailgate and drink heavily all day long. It gets loud and hostile.