Wildcard Game Thread

Chuck 54

Reaction score
DIdn't watch the whole thing but Connor Cook: 18/45, 3 INTs .....ouch

He has good O-line, good WRs, running game... I thought any rookie could come in & do well in those circumstances ;)
Ha....you didn't see how awful that OL was....just terrible, and receivers dropped a lot of passes, plus Oakland reaped those results. This week was the first time the first team was ever even in the huddle with Cook to hear him call a play...not once even in summer. Plus, Carr likes to take every first team rep during season, so McGlowin takes the scout team snaps just to get some reps, and Cook hadn't even had scout team reps. Insane. We were lucky Dak was getting reps throughout training camp as the #2, lots of reps when Romo rested, and then he played first team all preseason, giving coaches time to design offense around his comforts and strengths.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I cannot tell you what level of anxiety I would be at if my team were starting George Fant at left tackle.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
How fun is it going to be to witness the fallout should the giants offense look awful tomorrow in light of the "yacht boys" excursion. :muttley: