Wildcard Game Thread

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Well, 10-3, not a complete nightmare considering how horrible Lions WR's have looked (and playcalling rivaling Garrett's lower moments).

Still preparing myself for either the Pack or NY.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Pressure busts pipes. Lets hope our guys come out swinging and not scared.

Yes and no. Pressure does "bust pipes" but Ebron has been dropping balls like this since day ONE. He drives the team and fans nuts. Big potential but hands of stone.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Not sure why we some need to defend Dak or Zeke, they lead the team to a 13-3 record...sorry for some that we didn't trade a boatload of picks for Wentz. I saw last we how great Wentz was, he was fantastic against our 2nd and 3rd stringers...oh wait...

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Let's not forget the Lions came into the playoffs on a 3 game losing streak, backing in. That usually signals a struggle. They have time to get back in this and win it. For me, this is the playoffs...whichever team that wins is the tougher opponent than the team that lost...forget the records and regular season. The winning team is usually the better team at playoff time.

Every play off team starts off 0-0.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, 10-3, not a complete nightmare considering how horrible Lions WR's have looked (and playcalling rivaling Garrett's lower moments).

Yeah they are lucky to still be in this as bad as they have played so I think they have a shot even though earlier I picked the Hawks but both teams really suck tonite could be anyones game

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Yes and no. Pressure does "bust pipes" but Ebron has been dropping balls like this since day ONE. He drives the team and fans nuts. Big potential but hands of stone.
So you're saying he's the Roberto Duran of tight ends? ;)

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Every time I watch the lions I swear they remind me of the Commanders .. they ARE the Commanders of the north

Bad tackling
Bad clock management

:cool:

lukin2006

Reaction score
Living in Lions country should be interesting on local sports radio if the lions lose.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Not sure why we some need to defend Dak or Zeke, they lead the team to a 13-3 record...sorry for some that we didn't trade a boatload of picks for Wentz. I saw last we how great Wentz was, he was fantastic against our 2nd and 3rd stringers...oh wait...
:hammer:

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Detroit does not complain enough about penalties, that gets more calls than doing nothing especially if the ref is on the fence about the call

Chuck 54

Reaction score
As for the running QB debate...duh....Seattle runs a lot of read option. We don't. Dak is the bigger, sturdier player, but Wilson is clearly quicker and more athletic. So what? Our QB has had a much better season, and that's not debatable.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Its Amazing the lions are only down by 7 after making so many mistakes.

manster4ever

Reaction score

I said it all week. This is the LIONS guys. This is what they DO. This game won't be close in the end. They are soft physically and mentally....as usual.