Wildcard Game Thread

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Today's games have been awful. I'm hoping that Miami has a pulse tomorrow, maybe they can beat the Steelers....

I think that's the upset this weekend. They can pound the rock. If the good Matt Moore shows up even better.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I said it all week. This is the LIONS guys. This is what they DO. This game won't be close in the end. They are soft physically and mentally....as usual.
But Stafford is the man in 4th quarter and final drives, always has been. If Lions are within a score of winning, Stafford has a decent chance.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I said it all week. This is the LIONS guys. This is what they DO. This game won't be close in the end. They are soft physically and mentally....as usual.

Well, I don't think it took Nostradamus to predict the Seahawks would win. We were just hoping, and still are at 10-3.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
As for the running QB debate...duh....Seattle runs a lot of read option. We don't. Dak is the bigger, sturdier player, but Wilson is clearly quicker and more athletic. So what? Our QB has had a much better season, and that's not debatable.

Personally I don't think Dak likes to run. He's a pass first QB in the mold of Big Ben. Dude would rather stand in the pocket and sling it. Uses his feet when he has to. That's probably why he doesn't take a lot of big hits.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I think that's the upset this weekend. They can pound the rock. If the good Matt Moore shows up even better.

I hope you're right, but I don't see the Dolphins doing well in snow/cold and the Steelers are tough to beat at home. Pittsburgh will load the box and make Moore beat them. Who wouldn't?

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Allowing 10 points in a half isn't terrible, but their offense hasn't done anything.
Rawls looks like Tony Dorsett out there. 100+ at the half? That won't get it done. I expect Seattle to pound them into submission in the 2nd half.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Rawls looks like Tony Dorsett out there. 100+ at the half? That won't get it done. I expect Seattle to pound them into submission in the 2nd half.

I wasn't making a prediction, I was making an observation. Seattle scored 10 points. That's not terrible defense. Perhaps their offense should score a touchdown, or two?

Of course if Rawls keeps running on them the Lions won't win. I figured that was obvious.