Wildcard Game Thread

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You suck Stafford...go join Luck/Romo/Dalton/etc on the overrated bench.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I hope you're right, but I don't see the Dolphins doing well in snow/cold and the Steelers are tough to beat at home. Pittsburgh will load the box and make Moore beat them. Who wouldn't?

But the dolphins have a decent line. But Moore has been a starter in the league the kid can play ball. Let's just hope the good moor shows up tomorrow. I don't think Pitt will stop Jay he's a beast

tyke1doe

Reaction score
If lions do not do anything this drive

https://i1332.***BLOCKED***/albums/w611/onrgaia/thats-all-folks_zpsan6jpc9t.jpg
Yes, it's over. Call it a day. Sorry that it had to end this way.
No reason to pretend. We knew it had to end some day, this way.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Feasted on bad teams.

That sounds more like the Seahawks. Look at their division. Half of their wins were the 49ers (twice), Rams, Bills, and Jets.

They lost to the Rams and didn't beat the Cardinals either time. How they won at New England I'll never know.

slomoxn

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure there was a meeting in Manhattan this morning discussing that very thing. :rolleyes:

If they fixed games for TV ratings the Cowboys wouldn't go 20 years without a SB.
Well the league can't account for a narcissistic owner that will spend the better part of those 20 years screwing up his team and ruining the opportunity of a franchise QB (Romo) to win a super bowl within those 20 years. One has nothing to do without the other, were they going to redo Jerrys screwy drafts and mishandling of the franchise to get them back?

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
I prefer Detroit as well but I never thought they had a shot. There is no conspiracy, Detroit lost out and dropped from a possible #2 to the last place wild card in three weeks. When the level of competition rose they folded