Wildcard Sat. Games

superonyx

Reaction score
Now that’s how you scheme a player open.
That pick looked like something from a Patriots game.
brilliant.

I hope Kellen Moore and Linehan are watching.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Tom Brady has never thrown a bad interception? Strong teams bounce back, weak teams crumble. We've seen the latter too often with the 21st century Cowboys.

The 90s Cowboys didn't fall apart when something went wrong. That's one reason why they won titles.

I agree with you to a point. That’s what happens when you have good coaching. Which the cowboys do not.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Officials w/ a "No call vs Rams".....-Collingsworth

He even said it outloud:laugh:

NFL doing their best to make the Rams relevant...

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I agree with you to a point. That’s what happens when you have good coaching. Which the cowboys do not.

No argument there, but the 1995 Cowboys won a Super Bowl with Barry Switzer. That wasn't good coaching, that was a mentally tough team who overcame bad coaching.

Of course, the leaders of that team were weaned by Jimmy Johnson. They knew how to win, and wouldn't make excuses to lose.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Its sad to see watching these young teams with dynamic offenses playing great. Our offense looks so bland and uncreative.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Wouldn't matter Dallas doesn't run pick plays or wheel routes.

Yep, and what ever happened to crossing routes?

Drew Pearson ran crossing routes with success in the days when the safety could take your head off. He can't now, so run them. Run them often.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Now that’s how you scheme a player open.
That pick looked like something from a Patriots game.
brilliant.

I hope Kellen Moore and Linehan are watching.

Helps when your left tackle can mug a guy and not get called for holding...:rolleyes:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
LOL...and now the field is a problem. And people wonder why football failed in LA the first time.:rolleyes:

pitt33

Reaction score
The truth is Jimmy would bench a player in a nanosecond if they made dumb plays. Unless they were a proven star. Of which Switzer was not. And he made a lot of dumb plays early in the season.

I like Switzer and think he will be good overall. But he was playing dumb early in the season.
I remember Jimmy cut Curvin Richards the next day after fumbling twice against the Bears in a meaningless week 17 game. They had home field wrapped up as well.

And Switz had that cocksure attitude as if he had already established himself in the league.

His fumble may have been a season altering play.