Will Cain: Cowboys over Chargers in the Super Bowl

RodeoJake

Reaction score
He had them winning the west and the Cowboys as a wild card. Dallas had to go through the Saints, Rams, Vikings, Eagles, and Falcons.

Sounds great, but...

Since when does anyone have to play 5 games to get to the Super Bowl?

TonyS

Reaction score
Just remember. There's a first time for everything...unless the thing never happens. o_O

Dylan88Wilson

Reaction score
I’m still mad the Chargers killed my Derwin James and Desmond King wishes.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Corby picked the Chargers to get to the Super Bowl and Rhynes picked them to get to the AFC title game. Did not know there was that much love for them this year. I think they can win the West with the state of that division. Denver has no real offense or a QB. Oakland seems to be in a mess and Carr is not what they thought he may be. KC is rolling out a guy who has never played any meaningful snaps. Its theirs for the taking. But we know SD is Dallas of the west coast,especially the days when Romo was here. So I can't see them getting that far. And I think they would be the worst of the division winners of the AFC. Especially behind NE and Pitt.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Sometimes I think Stephen A and Max Kellerman specifically chose Will Cain to represent for Dallas because of how notoriously bad he makes Cowboys fans in general look.

Am I alone?
Yes.
That title belongs to Skip & Skip alone.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Will Cain can do no wrong in my book. He is one of the few people who has shut Stephen A Smith up and down.

That said, A LOT of things need to go right/wrong for this prediction come true.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Since when does anyone have to play 5 games to get to the Super Bowl?

You can't possibly be this dense, so apparently you think I am. :rolleyes:

There are 6 teams in the conference playoffs, and you already knew that. No one said anything about playing five games.

ESisback

Reaction score
Steven A. and Horseface Sharpe are Cowboyhaters, and will ALWAYS take the opposing view. Skip and Will are Pro-Cowboy, the perfect foils. Max Kellerman is the urban “intellectual” Giant fan, ALSO anti-Dallas, but more subtle.

Manufactured drama is big bucks!