Will Cain: Cowboys over Chargers in the Super Bowl

blueblood70

Reaction score
Since when does anyone have to play 5 games to get to the Super Bowl?
well if the last game of the season is a MUST win to get into playoffs, win and you are in, then theres your extra game..:)

BTW I like will Cain its a nice balance because lets not get it twicted Asmith and MattK are NY/Philly Homers , so whats the difference..they hate Dallas and not a shame to say so, Will balanced that out for me and got his own show..I like him , we need a spokesman I mean we do have Skip Bayless who defends us abit as well against another hater in Sharpe..we need spokesman on our side..Skip also said he believes we will surprise some people this year BUT says ET was a must..

GMO415

Reaction score
Yawn. There's going to be many surprises this season.....no one would have predicted those arse clown iggles would have won it all

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So we are suppose to score enough against a Wade led defense in the Rams and that too when the NFL is probably set on pushing the Rams , because if the move to LA and the new stadium that’s costing them 5 billion dollars?
Oooh, good point.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
So we are suppose to score enough against a Wade led defense in the Rams and that too when the NFL is probably set on pushing the Rams, because if the move to LA and the new stadium that’s costing them 5 billion dollars?

:banghead::banghead:

khiladi

Reaction score
Oooh, good point.

Just to clarify:

The move to LA was clearly a growth move and the potential for local TV revenue in an LA market is obvious. Case in point, look at the Lakers and they are an NBA, not NFL.

NFL just opened up the debt limit for the Rams, because the stadium is now set at 5 billion dollars. NFL is also officially moving their HQs there. This is a highly expensive project and NFL has a lot of investment in this move.

I won’t be surprised if the NFL plays a little favoritism. That being said the Rams should destroy irrespectively.

ESisback

Reaction score
Will Cain and Skip and Michael Irvin are all notorious homers, and we need them to balance things out. Lord knows, there’s no shortage of haters and detractors, so rock on, gentlemen! That said, Skip’s #1 motivation is attention and ratings, and he says things that embarrass Cowboy fans. Will Cain is a homer, but at least he sounds reasonable and logical most of the time.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Cowboys get to a superbowl ill blend carolina reapers with trinidad scorpions and franks red hot sauce and drink it ........

Put it on YouTube and become an overnight sensation. You’ll be dead but you’ll be famous!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Will is the man baby.....he also is a Flat Earth believer......:eek:

ESisback

Reaction score
Will is the man baby.....he also is a Flat Earth believer......:eek:

Cain has more credibility than a lot of his detractors. I would think true Cowboy fans would endorse any reasonable advocate.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Cain has more credibility than a lot of his detractors. I would think true Cowboy fans would endorse any reasonable advocate.
It's not his takes, it's how he expresses them. I often agree with him in the little time I can stand listening to him, but I can't stand to listen to him. He belabors his point and you just want him to move on. Just like Colin Cowherd. I don't disagree with him much but I just have a hard time keeping him tuned in to the radio.

ESisback

Reaction score
It's not his takes, it's how he expresses them. I often agree with him in the little time I can stand listening to him, but I can't stand to listen to him. He belabors his point and you just want him to move on. Just like Colin Cowherd. I don't disagree with him much but I just have a hard time keeping him tuned in to the radio.

Belaboring his points at times is understandable, considering the relentless Anti-Cowboy rhetoric out there. I can understand how he might annoy people, but he’s a great antidote for the poison spewed by dingleberries like Steven A. or Horseface Shannon Sharpe!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Belaboring his points at times is understandable, considering the relentless Anti-Cowboy rhetoric out there. I can understand how he might annoy people, but he’s a great antidote for the poison spewed by dingleberries like Steven A. or Horseface Shannon Sharpe!
Rarely is he talking about the Cowboys when I'm listening. It is mostly the current big issues going on in the sports world.

ESisback

Reaction score
Rarely is he talking about the Cowboys when I'm listening. It is mostly the current big issues going on in the sports world.

OK. My exposure to Cain is limited to his appearances in debates with Steven A. and Max Kellerman

John813

Reaction score
That's what Madden 19 simmed for me when I let Jesus take the wheel in the postseason.