Will Cain: Cowboys over Chargers in the Super Bowl

JBS

Reaction score
Chargers are exceptionally good..they are loaded on defense

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I like the sound of that, in fact I liked it so much I dare not analyze the probability:laugh:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I've always said (as of Sept. 6, 2018) that Will Cain is the most intelligent, respected, and reputable reporter in sports.

[I maintain the right to claim Will Cain is a lazy, lying dirt-bag of a reporter should he ever rank the Cowboys outside of the Top 3 in any subsequent NFL power ranking]

uvaballa

Reaction score
Will Cain is the dumbest guy on ESPN. Dude knows nothing.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
You can't possibly be this dense, so apparently you think I am. :rolleyes:

There are 6 teams in the conference playoffs, and you already knew that. No one said anything about playing five games.

Settle down there, pard. It was a joke. It said we had to go through them, so I joshed about having to beat all them to get to the Super Bowl .

khiladi

Reaction score
So we are suppose to score enough against a Wade led defense in the Rams and that too when the NFL is probably set on pushing the Rams, because if the move to LA and the new stadium that’s costing them 5 billion dollars?

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
VibrantUncommonArgentineruddyduck-small.gif

Bigdog

Reaction score
They go into the playoffs as Wildcard team also gen predicts.I'll take it.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Chargers have a decent chance because they're in the weak afc but it wont happen.

Dallas for sure isnt happening.

Proof

Reaction score
He had them winning the west and the Cowboys as a wild card. Dallas had to go through the Saints, Rams, Vikings, Eagles, and Falcons.

Sounds great, but...

They’d lose literally every one of those games

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
So we are suppose to score enough against a Wade led defense in the Rams and that too when the NFL is probably set on pushing the Rams, because if the move to LA and the new stadium that’s costing them 5 billion dollars?

The Chargers will also play in that stadium. That's probably why Cain has them in the Super Bowl! He's in on it!

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

glimmerman

Reaction score
How many years have we heard that prediction. We have a better chance than the chargers to make it. We just seem to blow it every time we play them.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Will Cain is about as much of an annoying homer as Skip Bayless is.

Sounds great, but this team hasn't done anything since I was in first grade to show me that they're anything else but failure.

aria

Reaction score
And this is one of the many reasons I rarely watch sports shows anymore.