Will Cain: Cowboys over Chargers in the Super Bowl

ghst187

Reaction score
Rivers and the bolts in the SB. Honestly I find that funnier than predicting us being there.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Rivers and the bolts in the SB. Honestly I find that funnier than predicting us being there.
We better hope that isn't the matchup. Rivers boogied on us last year. Reading our defense like an open book and making us pay every time we tried to bring pressure.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Chargers? That's really bold. They could realistically win the AFC West, but they'd be one and done.
Would love that matchup
Honestly though, I think we are the longer shot than the Chargers. And the NFC looks brutal. That team looks really strong, at least on paper.
Where is their weakness?
Not sure, is the oline just average?
The rest of the team is stacked.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Nope. I’m more with Sturm that we are just fighting for playoffs

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
We better hope that isn't the matchup. Rivers boogied on us last year. Reading our defense like an open book and making us pay every time we tried to bring pressure.
Rivers is 3-0 against the Cowboys, but I'd take the match up. At the very least we would have made the playoffs and won 2 playoff games.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Cowboys get to a superbowl ill blend carolina reapers with trinidad scorpions and franks red hot sauce and drink it ........
Negatory Friend-0!
You'll powerslam that puppy up yer' pooper,,,otherwise, yer' hairy chested proclamation is merely coming across in an 8'th grade girls LAME FASHION:rolleyes:

o_O:starspin:o_O