Will Cooper Rush be cut?

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I'm for Rush, but I don't know that he would do as well in McCarthy's system as he did under Kellen Moore.
This statement seems to push the narrative towards wanting the cowboys to not explore better options. We all know who Rush is as a football player. Great back up, I'll give him that.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No they controlled the clock because Dak gifted points and 49ers have zero need to push the tempo, knowing Dak implodes when he isn’t gifted a lead by his defense off TOs and the opposing defense sucking.
They controlled the clock because everyone knows we can’t stop the run and aren’t physical. Go rant to someone else about Dak.

khiladi

Reaction score
They controlled the clock because everyone knows we can’t stop the run and aren’t physical. Go rant to someone else about Dak.
No, they controlled the clock because Dak is 3 and out or turn the ball over in scoring territory and allow the opposition to build up a lead and control the clock..

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
No, they controlled the clock because Dak is 3 and out or turn the ball over in scoring territory and allow the opposition to build up a lead and control the clock..
Keep defending the defense.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Keep defending TO Dak…
I’ve been critical of him many times over the years. He had a terrible game against SF in 2021. He was the main reason we lost that game but not once have you been critical of our defense. You’ve put the entire blame on Dak for our playoff struggles. Our defense has been the number one problem in the playoffs going back to when Romo was the QB.

khiladi

Reaction score
I’ve been critical of him many times over the years. He had a terrible game against SF in 2021. He was the main reason we lost that game but not once have you been critical of our defense. You’ve put the entire blame on Dak for our playoff struggles.
I don’t need to be critical of the defense, because Dak still sucked independent of the defense and always has. Dak wasted the talent like he always does.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don’t need to be critical of the defense, because Dak still sucked independent of the defense and always has. Dak wasted the talent like he always does.
You won’t be critical of the defense because you have a Dak agenda. Not wasting anymore time with this.

khiladi

Reaction score
You won’t be critical of the defense because you have a Dak agenda. Not wasting anymore time with this.
Yes I do have a Dak agenda, because he sucks.. it’s the Dak sucks agenda..

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You have a bunch of looney toons that would rather cut Dak than Cooper Rush.