Will Dalton get fair shake?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
If Dak signs Franchise Tag he starts, however, he'll be on a short leash.

If we go 0-3 (Rams -A, Falcons -H and Seahawks-A) - UNLIKELY but possible, then its conceivable we move on and Dalton will start vrs Browns.
he is not going to be on a short leash, except for fans that watch too much TMZ.....

and sounds like you want the cowboys to lose so that you can come here and gloat that you were right. because if we go 3-0 and dominate....you will probably either hide or come here and credit everyone but Dak….

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
that's why the coaches were fired..... but I guess alziemers must be great, since we can't remember yesterday :huh:

Here you go bud a gift just for you...

book-of-excuses.jpg

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
he is not going to be on a short leash, except for fans that watch too much TMZ.....

and sounds like you want the cowboys to lose so that you can come here and gloat that you were right. because if we go 3-0 and dominate....you will probably either hide or come here and credit everyone but Dak….

You need to read before you respond.

The scenario was IF we went 0-3, which is conceivable. If we go 0-3 argue the point that its not time to move on and retool - if we cant beat Ram, Falcons and Seahawks we ARE NOT going to proceed through the playoffs as we've got more problems that wont be overcome by paying a QB $35M+

What you do is hide your head in the sand and pretend (hope) everything will be ok.

Up to that point i'm with heavily investing in Dak ....... dont be as shortsighted to think that everyone that doesnt see EXACTLY as you do opposes your views on DAK.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
naw we going with hot hand choker who gets beat up against good defenses. the NFL organization hates dak, why can't they schedule a weak team throughout the season and playoff. Godell hates Dallas.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You need to read before you respond.

The scenario was IF we went 0-3, which is conceivable. If we go 0-3 argue the point that its not time to move on and retool - if we cant beat Ram, Falcons and Seahawks we ARE NOT going to proceed through the playoffs as we've got more problems that wont be overcome by paying a QB $35M+

What you do is hide your head in the sand and pretend (hope) everything will be ok.

Up to that point i'm with heavily investing in Dak ....... dont be as shortsighted to think that everyone that doesnt see EXACTLY as you do opposes your views on DAK.
assuming your wishful 0-3 start, and then having more problems, then QB would be least of our issues.

pretending that Dak is a problem is the problem.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Do you think with or w/o a contract for Dak will Andy get a fair shake to compete and win the starting job? Will it make a difference if Dak is only the one yr deal or if signed long term?.
Are you freaking crazy? Fair shot at being back up? Yes. He'll compete with the guy we drafted or signed via FA to compete for the backup job. Geez.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
seems like you know it all....all the excuses that is.....must be a power user!

All I know is I don't dig 8-8....9-7....and 10-6.....and ya I miss the days we had a passing game...not that check down charlie BS.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
All I know is I don't dig 8-8....9-7....and 10-6.....and ya I miss the days we had a passing game...not that check down charlie BS.
you are dancing around one question. is it all on Dak? no one else bears any responsibility in those? is that the only stat you will measure and make decisions on?

in regards to your last comment...that must be the mystical "eye test" everyone keeps referring to, because unless you can provide any proof to your assumption, all other FACTS point to the exact opposite. so where is your "check down Charlie" proof? ball is in your court. if you can't provide hard evidence, your only course of action is to shut up.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pretty stupid comment when Dak had the 2nd most passing yards in the NFL last year and the 2nd most (by a rats hair) in team history.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pretty stupid comment when Dak had the 2nd most passing yards in the NFL last year and the 2nd most (by a rats hair) in team history.

Hmmm, something SMELLS.....Dak are you playing with the GARBAGE again????:muttley:

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
you are dancing around one question. is it all on Dak? no one else bears any responsibility in those? is that the only stat you will measure and make decisions on?

in regards to your last comment...that must be the mystical "eye test" everyone keeps referring to, because unless you can provide any proof to your assumption, all other FACTS point to the exact opposite. so where is your "check down Charlie" proof? ball is in your court. if you can't provide hard evidence, your only course of action is to shut up.

It's all on Dak when our offense scores 9 points 10 points 14 points or is asleep for 3 quarters till the defense is on prevent as the game is already lost for us!
YES, IT'S ALL ON DAK THE QB.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hmmm, something SMELLS.....Dak are you playing with the GARBAGE again????:muttley:
Another stupid comment.

It's not an opinion that Dak had the 2nd most yardage in the NFL last year, or the that he had the 2nd most yardage in team history, or that those facts directly contradict your comment about only dinking and dunking. The facts are the facts, and your attempt to cover up that the facts don't support your comment just highlights your tendency to make up your version of things no matter how far removed from reality.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's all on Dak when our offense scores 9 points 10 points 14 points or is asleep for 3 quarters till the defense is on prevent as the game is already lost for us!
So, the years we go to the playoffs are all on Dak, the QB, as well?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
ok, then, is it also on Dak when we score 24, 28, 30, 35 or 44 points?

and does the same logic apply to Brees? Watson? Brady? Rodgers? Wilson? Mahomes? or is this just measuring Dak?

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another stupid comment.

It's not an opinion that Dak had the 2nd most yardage in the NFL last year, or the that he had the 2nd most yardage in team history, or that those facts directly contradict your comment about only dinking and dunking. The facts are the facts, and your attempt to cover up that the facts don't support your comment just highlights your tendency to make up your version of things no matter how far removed from reality.

Who was 1st in yardage last season beating out Dak.....

jameis-winston.jpg

Dak will soon follow his glory road to a bench somewhere in the NFL...

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Do you think with or w/o a contract for Dak will Andy get a fair shake to compete and win the starting job? Will it make a difference if Dak is only the one yr deal or if signed long term?.

lol. He will get a completely fair shake to be QB2, if Dak is signed in any form.