Will T.O. play against us?

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
TO is too egomanical to apologize to the team, the organization and McNabb, IMHO. Those are the conditions the front office have laid out in order for him to play again.

I just heard McNabb in their post-game interview on TV say that they are better off without TO. That would seem to insure that TO would not apologize. I think, and hope, that he is done in Philly. Actually I wish his career was over but, alas, I'm sure that's not the case.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
I have heard a few swirling rumors about fistfights with T.O. and McNabb and/or Trotter in the lockerroom.

No way he plays in Philly ever again if this is true.

I think he's done.

He fought with Trotter and then proceeded to ask those that were there if they "wanted some" too. He then singled out McNabb. This according to the sports guy from 610...........the philly sports station, I can't remember his namee.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
TO may be in uniform, but do we really expect "Captain Happy" to perform when he was just forced to eat $200,000? Better yet....how's the quarterbacks angle with this after all the bashing?

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
yup yup, thats true. He told everyone in the lockeroom if anybody wanted a shot at him? This really has gone over the limit. He is done as an Eagle. He wants to be a Cowboy so bad i know it! ..and No, not because he actually wants to play for us. but to DESTROY US INTERNALLY AND DO EXACTLY WHAT HE DID WITH THE EAGLES, BECAUSE HE HATES US!! and we do too! hahahah

lspain1

Reaction score
TO has killed the goose laying the golden eggs. Certifiable....and gone. We don't see him again in an Eagles uniform.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
who cares if he plays?

havent there been enough freaking TO threads?

:bang2:

David

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
I think he's done in Philly. I think his fistacuffs with his teammates and the fact that Lurie and Reid did sign Westbrook to a contract extension was that organizations way of sending the TKO to TO's playing days as an Eagle.

Jersey

Reaction score
I don't care either way. We HAVE to beat them no matter what. This will truly signify the changing of the guards!

ravidubey

Reaction score
Best time to bring TO back (and you know that's what Reid has in mind) is if the Eagles still have a shot at the playoffs and during an away game.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
So, Kearse or Dawkins didn't stand up and fight the guy ?

The Eagles sound like toast. We know Marion (edit...Teauge) clocked him. He would not have gotten away with that in Dallas.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Jarv said:

The Eagles sound like toast. We know Marion (edit...Teauge) clocked him. He would not have gotten away with that in Dallas.

If McNabb is the team leader some say he is this is the time for him to stand up and put TO in his place

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Jarv said:

(opinions please) can i get a list of players on the current Cowboys roster that would wipe the floor with a singularly mouthy Philly WR?

the NFL needn't waste good money testing Eagles players for steroid usage... saltpeter in their Gatorade maybe...

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
After the players voted to kick him off, how could they bring him back?. McNabb said after the game that they were better off without him.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Silverstar said:
The Iggles are now 4-4 and have lost back to back games.

The only question is...will Owens play next week?

What do you think Reid will do?

Does it matter whether he plays or not? They were losing with him so why play him. I think they will be a better TEAM without him.

If he does play again this season he will come out with a major chip on his shoulder and will look to make a huge difference so that everyone knows how important he is to this team and that they can't win without him but the fact is that they can and have won without him and he is a gigantic distraction to the team.

I hope he does play because I like it when we beat them with him on the field. The look on his face during and after the last game when we crushed them was priceless and his wearing Irvin's jersey just threw it in the rest of the Eagles faces that he isn't one of them.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
If McNabb is the team leader some say he is this is the time for him to stand up and put TO in his place

Or a team leader could be a man and not sink to TO's level.

Would the team really be better off if McNabb broke a hand fighting TO? Or if he messes up his hernia even more?

No, a team leader gets the players together and has them vote on what to do with TO. He gives everyone a say.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
abersonc said:
Or a team leader could be a man and not sink to TO's level.

Would the team really be better off if McNabb broke a hand fighting TO? Or if he messes up his hernia even more?

No, a team leader gets the players together and has them vote on what to do with TO. He gives everyone a say.

I'm not talking about fist fighting with TO I'm talking about going to management and telling them that he does not want TO and the distractions he brings to the team.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
I cant imagine any scenario that puts TO in an Eagles uniform again. I think they would go out and get Jerry Rice before they let Owens play again.

Burned bridges between, coaches, players, FO, fans. Seems like too much to overcome to me.

DBoys

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
I cant imagine any scenario that puts TO in an Eagles uniform again. I think they would go out and get Jerry Rice before they let Owens play again.

Burned bridges between, coaches, players, FO, fans. Seems like too much to overcome to me.

Good post totally agree

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I'm not talking about fist fighting with TO I'm talking about going to management and telling them that he does not want TO and the distractions he brings to the team.

And that's what is reported to have happened -- the team gathered and took a vote. They wanted TO gone.

That's a much stronger statement than an individual player going to mgt. and saying he wants someone gone.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
abersonc said:
And that's what is reported to have happened -- the team gathered and took a vote. They wanted TO gone.

That's a much stronger statement than an individual player going to mgt. and saying he wants someone gone.

Management though is the only one who can make that choice. I just think McNabb has not been very vocal regarding TO. Just my opinion