Will you miss the fans, Rowdy and the Cheerleaders this year?

blueblood70

Reaction score
If you are going to miss the fans and Rowdy and the Cheerleaders' this year.

At this point i really don't care..I have to see some football however.

What say you?
we wont have to miss it, rumor has it they wont be allowed on the field but they will be up on the oparty platforms etc

but no if they weren't there , i wont miss them on TV..never did care about that anyway..

Im watching the mavs and Stars right now play great in the Playoffs with no fans and its great to have some Dallas Teams play better then expected, the Stars are up 2-0 rounds 2 and hardly any press on Espn or any media shows..why they lack something to get on talk shows..ugh NO FANS DO NOT SEEM TO EFFECT THESE PLAYERS

too many names ending in Vs lol

im still curious if any fans and how many will be at ATT..

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Fans, by far. As a die-hard Cowboys fan that lives 17 hours from the Metroplex, it's very important to me that I travel and attend at least one game per year, home or away. Flew to NYC last year to watch us beat the Giants in the infamous "cat game."

Doesn't look like it's happening this year, and it's absolutely infuriating. As long as we at least have football to watch though, I'll manage.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Fans, by far. As a die-hard Cowboys fan that lives 17 hours from the Metroplex, it's very important to me that I travel and attend at least one game per year, home or away. Flew to NYC last year to watch us beat the Giants in the infamous "cat game."

Doesn't look like it's happening this year, and it's absolutely infuriating. As long as we at least have football to watch though, I'll manage.

I live 1300 miles away and made it to at least one game each year from the moment I could afford it until 6 years ago. I had too many disappointing flights home and began to wonder why I put so much effort into Jerry and JG's team. At this point I've gotten used to not going and I don't miss Rowdy, the flights, $15 beers, or drunken fans of other teams.

I do miss the cheerleaders.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

What say you?
It will be very different without fans. I've seen that with baseball. I think it has to feel different for the players too.

As for Rowdy and the cheerleaders, I couldn't care less. A lot of people complain about Rowdy, and I'm not a fan of him myself, but do fans really notice him enough to be that bothered? With the cheerleaders, I can't say they bother me. A little eye candy is nice at times. But, again, I just don't notice them enough for it to matter.

Last edited:

fredp22

Reaction score
miss Rowdy? I couldnt name the mascot for any of the 32 teams. in fact I thought he was gone as of a few years ago (isnt he?).
I dont understand people that watch football for the mascot or the SB for the commercials

Flamma

Reaction score
I know they play at smaller venues, but I don't notice anything with hockey and basketball. They do a good job at how they set up those games for TV.

I won't be missing rowdy.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is what it is and i'm desperate for sports.

Hopefully the Mavs can scratch my sports itch in the meantime and get a big W tonight.

That would be huge if they can win tonight.
Stars took a 2-0 lead Colorado last night.

Cowboys look to be good.
The stRangers aren't holding up so far yet. They used to be the stRangers until the WS appearances, now back the the stRangers. :laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

What say you?
Definitely won't miss Rowdy, and they didn't really televise the cheerleaders all that much...but we can always go online to see them.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Heck no, will not miss Rowdy. The jinx is gone for this season.
Miss the cheerleaders, yes, the home games, going too or back from commercials. That is the only things that make any commercials tolerable.
But not being there, I won't think about it too much, just glad there will be games.

Jipper

Reaction score
biggest thing i will miss is the sounds of the fans at the game....i have tried to watch some of the baseball and basketball without fans and it just feels weird.

Im sure ill still enjoy the games but some of the excitement will be diminished.